{ 10 }

THE NEWS THAT HARRY AND LILY POTTER were the new seeker and chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team had spread like wildfire around Hogwarts.

The Gryffindor's were over the moon, they had the Potter's on the Gryffindor Quidditch team!

Lily and Harry were quite happy about the news, too.
They weren't entirely sure how to play, but Professor McGonagall said that Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, would teach them how in a couple of days time.

The two had found, that they were actually very good at riding a broom, and quite enjoyed it.
The feeling of flying through the air, the could breeze hitting you, it's a nice feeling.

Harry and Lily had grown up thinking 'nice' feelings were when Lily had succeeded in a prank, or when Dudley broke his bike.

But they learnt that it was much more.
But as long as they had each other, a past of them would always feel 'nice'.

•••

"DID YOU SEE HIS FACE?"

"I mean.. he's a ghost but - yes! It was priceless!"

Lily and Charlie laughed as they walked down the halls of Hogwarts. Their day of classes had just finished, and it was a sunny day, so the two had decided to prank Professor Binns, the only Hogwarts teacher that was a ghost- at the end of their class.

"Where should we like.. go?"
Asked Charlie, looking outside.

"Um.. how about that place.. oh! The Black Lake!" Exclaimed Lily, earning some stares from the people passing, but she just giggled.
"Actually, my Lilyflower that's where we were just headed! Care to join?"

A voice from behind the two, that Lily recognised oh so well after only being at Hogwarts for only two weeks, distracted the two girls from giggling.

They turned their heads, to see Tommy, Seamus, Neville and Dean standing behind them, smiling.

"No. We would not care to join you, Lupin." She stared at the boy, although smiling slightly, because- because she just was.

"Oh, come on my Lilyflower, please?" He did the 'puppy-dog eyes impression, but Lily just stared at him, before walking off with Charlie.

"Y'know mate, she doesn't seem to like you much," said Dean, Seamus and Neville nodding.
"She will, one day, I can feel it. Y'know, me being physic and all.." said a smirking Tommy.

"Oh, for the last time! You're not phycic! You predicted I would fall of my bed, and then you bloody pushed me off!"
Exclaimed Seamus, as they walked across the grounds of Hogwarts.

"No I didn't! I nudged you.." said Tommy, looking up at the sky.
"If that's what you call a nudge, then you must be bloody strong,"

Tommy smirked, before nodding his head.
"Yes, I am extremely strong, you small boy."

"Oi! I'm not small! I'm just.. not growing yet."

"That makes absolutely no sense. Oh! A shamrock!"

"That's a three-leafed clover, Tommy."

•••

Lily was sat talking to Fred and George, they were telling her about a map, named the Marauders Map.

"These people, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. We owe them, really."
Said George. Lily was sat across from the two, smiling.

"So it shows like... everyone?" She asked, brows furrowed.
"Lily, we have been over this four times-"
"-It shows everyone."

"But like.. how?"

"We don't bloody know!"
"-It just.. does."

"Well, you can show me it later, but for now I'm going to speak to my dear brother." She said, before patting their heads, and walking away, to sit beside Hermione.

"Look, Ron! Someone broke into Gringotts!" He showed Ron the papers, although not Hermione and Lily.
The two glanced at each other, before rolling their eyes.

"It has come to our attention that a vault in Gringotts, the Wizarding Bank has been robbed. The vault in question, number 713, had in fact been emptied that very same day." Harry read aloud. Lily's ears perked up at the mention of vault number 713... it was the vault she, Harry and Hagrid had went to. She didn't get a chance to see what it was.. but inside the vault was a small package.

"That's the vault we went to!" Harry looked to his sister. "Remember?"

"Of course I remember!" Lily shook her head. "Now, if you don't mind I'd like to have a look at that paper myself." Harry stuck his tongue out at the girl, before she smacked him lightly across the head, earning a laugh from Ron.

The paper showed a moving image of the Goblins outside of the Vault, speaking and taking notes. Lily was examining the paper, when she felt someone sit beside her. She looked up, and saw Charlie, with her hand out. She smiled, before the two began doing a very complicated handshake, while the others watched with smiles.

Lily ended up getting one of the movements wrong, which resulted in the two bursting out into laughter.

Meanwhile, Snape, Dumbledore and McGonagall sat at the staff table, their eyes trained on the two, who were now laughing at the Goblins.

"Lily is so very like her father, isn't she.." Said Dumbledore, smiling. McGonagall nodded, while Snape muttered a 'yes', a slight scowl on his face. "I've already given her two detentions, she ended up putting a.. oh yes, a Whoopy Cushion on my chair, at the start of class!" Said McGonagall, although she was smiling slightly.

"I believe she's friends with the Weasley twins.." said Snape, frowning more.

"Oh, yes." Began Dumbledore. "Great pranksters those two, they've even fooled me once or twice!" He laughed, as Snape looked at him, he didn't seem to find him very funny.

"It's like history is repeating itself! You should have seen the way young Thomas Lupin was following her around yesterday... It's like James and Lily all over again!" Said McGonagall, looking down as Charlie nearly fell off of the bench.

***

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, this is pretty much just a filler, to be honest. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Also, thank you so much for over 100 reads! I love you all so much, thank you!

-Sophie