His Maid, Time off

Book 1: Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/story/12817877/Do-you-love-me-Sebastian-x-Reader

Book 1: Wattpad: www.wattpad.com/story/232916363-do-you-love-me-sebastianxreader 

Book 1: A03: archiveofourown.org/works/40099599/chapters/100428159

~April 1888~

"You and Sebastian fell ill on the ship?"

"Noooo, it ruined your delightful trip."

"How much saliva were you two exchanging?!"

"BARD!!!"

You looked up at Bard from your bed. "Don't be obscene Bardroy."

You wish that was it. But the events aboard the Campania did take a toll on your body. You were wet for so long and in the cold air, you caught a nasty cold not to mention your sprained foot and scratches from various things and people. But it's been a week and Sebastian too was on ordered bed rest. Both of you confined to your different rooms. The young lord visited a few times, but Sebastian remained in his room. You were feeling better, so you decided to pay him a visit in the evening in your nightgown and robe.

"Ah, so this is why you've refused to see me?" You stood there leaning against the doorframe, arms folded and a smirk on your face. Sebastian had on a pink frilly nightgown and a pink bonnet, courtesy of the one and only Lady Elizabeth.

"Please know this was not by choice," he whined.

Pushing off the doorframe you made your way to him. "Hmm, you know. I'm actually jealous she didn't get me a get well present."

He chuckled, "How have you been sleeping?"

"I envy people in comas," you sighed and buried your face in your hands, "That cough kept me up during the nights, now my stomach," you rubbed it showing that it hurt.

"It's probably this porridge they've been making. It's insanely sweet for no reason."

"Probably, but hey you were no chef when you first started here," you grinned remembering the cinematic record, setting yourself down on his bed. "How is it?"

He lifted the nightgown revealing Bard's pyjamas which were way too short for him. He lifted the shirt as well showing a light brownish pinkish stab wound. It was closed but still a bit gross. You stretched your hand forward a bit looking in his eyes for consent. He nodded and you gently touched it, your fingers gliding over his chiseled torso. "Wow... can't believe that injured you so much."

"Death Scythes are not meant to be trifled with. Even for someone like me."

You studied the injury more trying to let it sink in that he was actually hurt.

"Which is why I need to talk to you actually. When I say stay there, you stay there. If it was you that was stabbed instead of me, you'd be dead. Both the demon and human side of you," he scolded you, eyes turning fuchsia.

"I'll be careful," you looked away trying not to look guilty. Would you be more careful? Yes.

Would you listen to him all the time? No.

Does he know that?

Yes

"I'll hold you to that," his eyes returned to normal and he sighed. The two of you talked for a few hours at least although there was some awkward silence since you had to rest between talks.

"Do demons get sick?"

"Have you seen me sick?"

"Yeah yeah shut it and kiss me," you leaned in capturing his lips just as the door opened.

"Sebastian I- what in the blazes?!"

The young lord came in unaware you left your confinement. "Y/n, get off him."

You scurried to sit at the edge of the bed, cheeks warm and eyes glued to the ground. "My lord."

He sat in the chair and folded his arms. "Do the both of you feel well enough to return to your duties tomorrow?"

"Yes, my lord."

"Good, I can't stand the food anymore. I expect you to work normally. Am I understood?"

"Perfectly my lord," the both of you said.

He stood up and placed the chair by the desk and left for his bedroom, it was time for him to change.

"Since we're working I'd better get back and get some rest," you pouted and kissed his lips, patting his bonnet. He glared at you but you laughed at him. He looked ridiculous.

"I love you~" you cooed as you started to leave.

"I love you too."

You grinned to yourself exiting the room, it's amazing to hear him say it to you. Genuine and for you, just how you liked things to be.