His Maid, Genius

"Love?" you whispered hoping the distraught Earl wouldn't notice his presence but it was too late, he started hyperventilating at the sound of Sebastian's voice.

"I have something very important to discuss with the young master," he walked swiftly to the edge of the bed but no further because Finny blocked him, stretching his arms as wide as they could go. "Did you hear what I said? Please leave," his voice was dangerously low as he stared coldly at him. You furrowed your eyebrows and stood up about to approach him until he directed his gaze to you making you freeze.

"P- please, he's still-" Sebastian grabbed Finny's arm and started dragging him.

"What are you doing?" You tried to release his grip from Finny's arm. Using his free hand he grabbed your wrists pulling you along as well. Finny fell hard to the ground outside as he was shoved outside the room but you still had some fight in you. Digging your heels in the floor you faired better than Finny surprisingly. He dragged you with both hands forcing your feet to move he went to open the door holding your wrists with one hand. Slipping one hand out you slammed your hand on the door preventing him from opening it. Both of you looked at each other, angry fuchsia eyes locking onto another pair of angry fuchsia orbs. Finny was gone by the time he got you out of the room, you stumbled backwards nearly falling on your back. The click from the other side suggested he locked it, looking around you thought of the only other way back in the room... the same way the werewolf came.

~

You started climbing on a vine going up as fast as your legs could take you trying to make sure your knees didn't give out. Stretching to the edge of the balcony you grabbed the edge of the wrought iron barrier one hand at a time hoisting yourself up. The bottom of your shoes slid across the smooth brick of the establishment making it a bit harder to get up.

"SEBASTIAN!"

You peeked through the bars still trying to make your way up. He had the young lord hoisted in the air by God only knows what. It looked like black creeping tendrils of fog but more solid, engulfing the poor boy. You weren't the only one who screamed for Sebastian to stop, the young lord had also called out to him.

"You bastard let go of me! That's an order!!"

Your heart stopped racing and you sighed in relief looking down at your dangling feet.

'He's back'

The side of the manor had flecks of moss but was otherwise clean. There was also a few dusty patches, slowly letting go of the bars with one hand you passed your fingertips over a patch. It drew back black and dusty like if it was coal sprinkled on the side. You saw the lit torch above the dust and grabbed back on to the bars trying to hoist yourself back up. Sebastian peeked over the balcony closed eye smiling at you as if something was funny. Reaching over he extended his hand and you grabbed it feeling virtually weightless he pulled you up over the metal grate of the balcony and safely onto your feet. Still smiling at you as if he didn't just try to eat your employer. You slapped him swiftly walking off to check on the young lord, smiling at his restored self.

"Gah!"

You hugged him and he tried to force you off of him but you didn't let go until you were ready. He desperately tried to fix his hair and cough his blush away.

Sebastian tilted his head, "Okay maybe I did deserve that one, but I'm sorry Y/n but you must admit it did the trick. Though I didn't expect you to foolishly climb out a window and up a wall while pregnant. You do realize I'll be checking for injuries."

You groaned realizing that was stupid, Sebastian checking if you and the baby were alright was tedious, you already knew you both were fine. He went to open the door and everyone fell to the floor, apparently, they'd been eavesdropping or trying to at least.