His Maid, Investigating

"Oh my God, Sebastian!" you pulled on his sleeve, coming in from the damp London climate. Your black leather gloves did little to stop your hands from being cold and you tossed the useless things on your bed.

"Not a name normally called with my own, but what is it?" he smiled impishly down at you.

"You didn't seem to have a problem last night," you snorted.

"Considering what I was doing, of course I'd have you scre-"

"Oh hush," you rolled your eyes, shedding your cloak to hide your embarrassed smile. You wish you could wipe the smugness from his face, unfortunately he could back up what he said. "Remember the coffin I would normally sit on when we would visit the Undertaker?"

"Yes, but what would that have to do with anything?

"It's the perfect size for a child. I helped him build one- for fun, before I met you. Maybe that's where he kept the body, his shop is adorned with open and closed coffins, what if there are more?!" You shuddered at the morbid thought of sitting on top a corpse for years, one whose coffin you built. He always joked that it was for you, but it was never your size and he never let you open it.

"That is a good point. But it's possible he took them with him to his... residence," his eyebrows furrowed as he frowned. He definitely did not like the idea of them staying in the manor.

"But also, possible he left them, they could be a storage of some sort. For blood or corpses. We have to go check," you saw his clear hesitance to agree with you, he was thinking of something to say that would make sense but could find none because you could be right. "It's still a chance, however slim it seems."

"Alright, we'll see what the young master has to say."

~

"Brilliant."

"Really sir?"

"It's a better lead than that bottle kicking contest you gave me," the young lord said dryly to Sebastian who sighed in defeat.

"Also, a fairly new resort that opened in Brighton. People check in, and some don't check out, they move in permanently," you added to your report.

"Yes, we've connected it to the Aurora Society. The overseer there is a member. Get all the servants," he waved a frantic hand, "You all have a job to do."

After gathering everyone into Mr Lau's office as requested and shutting the door for extra privacy, Sebastian finished writing up information before addressing you all.

"I'm splitting everyone up into two pairs. Mey-rin and Miss Ran-Mao, Finny and Snake, Bard and Master Lau, Y/n you're checking out your theory, take Corbin with you and keep him safe, we cannot leave him here. Lastly the young master and I will be at the resort in Brighton." Once Sebastian finished spouting orders, he let the toddler on his hip hand each of them a piece of paper containing the details of their assignment. You received yours confused on what else you had to do. If anyone were to miraculously get caught by the Yard. You all could honestly answer that you didn't know where anyone else beyond Sebastian and the young master was, and they were more than a match for Scotland Yard if it came down to that.

"All necessities have been taken care of. Everyone meet back here if there is no evidence of bloodletting. If there is... annihilate the entire organization, exterminate it from existence any way you can. I don't care what it takes."

"Yes, my Lord," you all said in perfect unison.

"Says Goethe."

"Snake!!" The trio of servants groaned and starting laughing.