His Maid, Pregnant

You knew that there wasn't a day that the Phantomhive manor was ever normal or at peace. Every morning it's something new, this morning it was vomit. Quite disgusting right, yes, you were throwing up in the sink all morning. Barely moving an inch covered in a cold sweat you called for Mey-rin, hoping she was passing by at some point.

"Y/n?" Finny knocked on the door before entering. "Oh, my goodness. I'll call Sebastian."

~

"My goodness you're burning up," Sebastian took his hand off your forehead. "Here," he put a cool damp cloth on your forehead. You felt restricted and annoyed. Overwhelmed and hot, you tossed and turned till the blanket was thrown off.

"Y/n?!" Sebastian looked at you concerned, you never acted like that in front of him. Bratty and fussy.

"It's hotttt," you drawled out, unbuttoning your nightgown Sebastian must've changed you back into. There was a knock on the door and Mey-rin came in accompanied by the young lord and a doctor. "Ah so you're my patient today," he cheerfully said earning a glare from you. "Tough crowd, uh pardon me my lord I can't have everyone in here. Doctor-patient confidentiality surely you understand."

Sebastian whispered something to the doctor about you acting strangely before accompanying the rest of them out of the room.

"Well let's examine you, shall we?" He asked a few questions checking your temperature and other things.

"I think I know what the... "problem" if you'd like to call it that, is."

"What is it?"

"I'd have to make sure first before anything. I need to examine you further," he said awkwardly.

~

Tears came to your eyes, "Are you sure?"

"I can call for a second opinion if you doubt -"

"Um no no... Thank you, doctor. I'd um, rather tell everyone myself if you don't mind."

He packed his medical bag and bowed pulling the thick rope next to your head meant to ring for a servant. Sebastian came in escorting the doctor outside for a carriage. You walked to the balcony making sure he was staying with the doctor before pacing around slightly embarrassed you had to go through that.

'Do I even want a child?'

You stopped pacing.

'Does he want one?'

Grabbing your robe and slipping on your slippers you left the room and went to your own throwing on your uniform corset free. You set off looking for Mey-rin.

Shiny shoes clicked their way around the corner, and you disappeared around another corner, you couldn't face him just yet. You walked around the manor, desperate for work. Anything to keep your nervous mind and hands busy. How were you supposed to tell him? There she was, in the laundry room struggling.

"Mey, let me help with th-"

"Don't be stupid, you can't possibly work today."

"How did you-"

"A woman knows Y/n, it's not witchcraft," she laughed.

How could she know but you didn't? She doesn't make sense sometimes. "Come on, it won't kill me to help you with laundry," you said picking up the soap and measuring it. Dropping it in the water, you stirred till it started frothing. You reached for a basket of linen, pulling out a sheet to wash.

"Are you going to tell Sebastian or are you going to...?"

You looked at her pained and confused on what to do.