His Maid, Game

"PAPA!!!"

Your son squealed in delight seeing his father from afar. He was huddled with a few boys from the school including the young master they all looked over at the little boy waddling towards his father. Stepping in front of the young lord so he doesn't see him, he made his way over swiftly with open arms. "What do we have here? I can't seem to recall, who are you again?" He picked him up, Corbin hugging his neck with his fat chubby cheeks rubbing against Sebastian's almost nonexistent ones. "Me!" He giggled, his small hands grabbing for Sebastian's glasses.

Everyone came out for the cricket match except Snake, he elected to keep an eye on the manor, being around the nobility didn't suit his fancy. How you were not tired is a miracle, the night before seemed like it was only five minutes ago you were dancing with Sebastian and avoiding the Midford family and the young lord.

"Mr. Michaelis! The game is going to start soon!" A young boy called it to him. "Oh, that's right."

"Kitten~" He purred beckoning you with a hand, and you swiftly made your way over avoiding eye contact with him, your face on fire because of what he called you in public, even if no one heard.

"Wow, a breathtaking wife and a son. Professor Michaelis has it all," a student whispered to the young lord incidentally. You smirked, being able to hear things from afar had become one of your favourite new traits.

"What are they doing they here?" he gestured towards your mutual colleagues as you took Corbin from his arms.

"Lady Elizabeth invited us to the match, it'd be rude to deny her invite. Don't worry, Snake is taking care of the manor."

"Is it in one piece?"

"Now would I have the gall to leave the manor if it was in a frightful state? You should think better of your head maid," you batted your eyelashes at him.

"Darling let's go you can watch your father from the blanket," you smiled at him, leading him over to the blanket where Lady Elizabeth sat with the servants, he began playing with Finny. "Be careful, don't let him wander."

Ah, now to wait for your devilishly handsome husband to spare a minute for himself. The team went on to play the match, you didn't particularly care for it so you stood watch, waiting for him to slip away.

Bard was explaining how the game was played, you didn't really pay attention until you heard the match can take up to five days.

"Five whole days?!"

"Mhmm! We have tea breaks every two hours don't worry Y/n! And this match is only one day!" Lady Elizabeth reassured you, Paula standing behind her looking intently at what was going on. You felt like Sebastian, never understanding some human traditions.

"Which is why I took the liberty of making lunch!"

"I beg your pardon Bard," you smiled at him. Knowing him, he kept that a secret on purpose so he could boast his non-existent cooking skills. Why he was ever hired as the chef you will never know. Snake seems like he would be a good cook, but what do you know.

"One of my special meat pies!" he opened the basket revealing an assortment of foods, or what passed for food. Burnt fish, eggs and cheese all wrapped in pie crust.

"That is far from a meat pie," you said standing over him with a scowl, your hands on your hips, "That's not even edible Bard."

"T- this, we can't let the Lady Elizabeth eat this!"

"They'll think we poisoned her for the young lord," Finny said fearfully, both he and Mey-rin hovered over the food. Finny trying to keep Corbin's grabby hands from trying to shove it in his mouth, finally just hoisting him above his head, out of reach from the atrocity.