His Maid, Outing

Ignore the fact that these arcs are not in order :)

The entire household refused to let you suffer by yourself, more like you refused to let them not suffer. As weeks passed your morning sickness, well... sickness, in general, it came any time it felt like, got better and you only felt sick when moving on something that's not your own two feet. Which normally was an avoidable issue if you weren't going to London today, something about getting Mey-rin new glasses and Finny a new hat. Either way, you wanted to spill your guts out the entire way there and opted for a nap, which didn't exactly go well, but at least your sickness was temporarily cured.

The first stop was for Mey-rin at Donson Opticians, you felt weirdly out of place having someone see you and immediately offer you a chair. You had the slightest bump through your dress, it was obvious you were pregnant before the doctor examined you. But it wasn't like you had a huge stomach, you just began to show and with the naturally tight dress your stomach protruded without your corset. After Mey-rin had received her new glasses, you all went to a hat store to find Finny a new hat which he was overexcited for, requesting one "as big as Big Ben".

"Hey you three, do you the want anything? Now's your chance," the young lord asked you, Bard, and Snake.

After getting Finny the hat you stumbled onto a store that specialized in bags. Snake took this opportunity to take a large bag, big enough to fit all of his snakes. Unfortunately, the saleswoman who was flirting with an oblivious Snake nearly fainted at the sight of his friends slithering around in the bag. Down in Daunt's Book Store, you found your item of interest, a romance novella by Marquis de Sade called "Les Malheurs De La Vertu" (The misfortunes of the virtue).

"Young master! What about this?" Bard grinned widely and showed a questionable magazine with an underdressed woman posing on the cover. Sebastian concealed the young masters uncovered eye, "Absolutely not. Just what are you showing him?"

"I hardly think that's fair, compared to what I've picked up," you waved the book in his face, him knowing exactly who the author was and what type of literature he wrote.

"You picked up literature. He picked up a book with pictures of underdressed women I doubt the two can be compared," Sebastian said being correct as always.

The young lord picked out a book by the dear old Doctor Arthur called "Micah Clarke" and remarked that he should be making detective novels instead of historical novels but proceeded to purchase it anyway. Instead of attending to the inspection right away the young lord visited a candy shop claiming "research" knowing full well he wanted to spoil his dinner and annoy Sebastian. He tossed Bard a pack of candy cigars stating that if he smoked anymore his tongue would go bad, and we can't exactly have our chef without taste. Bard was appreciative, and everyone was shoved back in the carriage to go to the inspection. However, you made a quick stop on the way to Somerset House. You leaned outside to see that Sebastian was the only one to go in but you were too motion sick to care and remained in the carriage trying to steady your stomach.

With Sebastian back in the front carriage, you began to move again and arrived at the Funtom store on Brompton. You were all greeted by an overlarge unicorn that honestly creeped you all out, and were given samples of a new perfume called, "Lily of the Valley". You sniffed it a little and your nose felt offended.

"Y/n it smells wonderful, yes it does," Mey-rin said grinning and inhaling the strong scent of lavender.

"Um, not to my fancy," you weakly said giving her your sample. "Oh God the smell, my lord do you mind if I take a walk while you inspect?" You held your breath and he nodded letting you walk off by yourself.

"Ah-" you turned around wagging a finger at Sebastian who had immediately stepped to accompany you. "I can walk on my own."

You walked past an Apothecary and had to retrace your steps. Arbuthnot's Apothecary read back at you from the gold peeling letters above the store. You remember Mey-rin saying they had a tonic for pregnancy. Curiosity got the best of you, so you entered the shop with a ringing from the bell atop indicating to the owner someone had entered.

"Comin' just gimme a minute," a middle-aged woman with dirty blonde hair greeted you with a towel wiping her hands. "What can I do for ya love?"

"May I see your tonics for pregnancy please?" You asked timidly.

"Oh~" she reached beneath the counter and pulled out two small glass bottles. One with a dark brown murky liquid and the other a greenish blueish, liquid.

"Now this one," she picked up the brown one, "Is for keeping the baby."

"And this one," she gestured to the other one, "That's for if you don't want to keep it."

"I think I'll take the one to keep it."

"Alright give me a minute. My ingredient supplier is an impatient man." She left through a back door leaving you standing there. You picked up the bottle and opened it to take a whiff. It had no smell thankfully, so it shouldn't be hard for you to swallow it.

You heard a blood-curdling scream and saw an out of control carriage overturn in the road. People gathered around it instead of helping. Rolling your eyes and setting the bottle down with a soft clink, you were about to go try to help when Sebastian literally came speeding down and jumped on the carriage ripping the door off its hinges. You ducked out of the way hoping he doesn't sense you there but with the amount of soul there who knows.

"How much is it?" you swiftly paid for the tonic slid it onto your person and left the Apothecary. Surprisingly Sebastian had left already, carriage and all and life had somewhat returned to normal for that London street. Making your way back to everyone else at the Funtom shop you stopped in your tracks seeing the flocks of women gathered around the store. You made your way to the carriages instead, not wanting to deal with a crowd before it sent your moderate mood down to hell. Going home was no problem, the little motion sickness had worn you out giving you an excuse to miss dinner with the servants and instead had Sebastian bring you a risotto to your room. The evening was your time to relax and enjoy your obscene book. You took a teaspoon of the tonic right before bed and it wasn't that bad, and with that, you went to sleep early with your unusual tiring day.