His Maid, Arrested

"Let's cut the reminiscing right there shall we!!" A chainsaw revved up and a window to the right of all of you shattered and a blinding vision of red tumbled through. "Grell Sutcliffe at your service! Hi there~" he blew a kiss to Sebastian.

"Grell, I swear. There's a door you know," a slight German accent came from outside the front door. A short man with unkempt black hair and a white lab coat came through politely, glasses and eyes as green as Grell's, another grim reaper. One you haven't formally met, face to face at least.

"Shut up Othello, you've got to match the mood for these things."

"Right, now that I've met the favoured one. Let's get right to it," he walked to the middle of the room ignoring Grell and everyone else. He stared up at Undertaker. "Naughty boys need to be scolded~"

"Favoured one?" you inquired.

He turned to you eyes widening. "Oh my, you again. 'Favoured one' meaning he has the brain I wish I had. His intellect has yet to be matched in my opinion. I heard from my dear William that a former Grim Reaper was bringing the dead back to life. My interest is thoroughly piqued, you must have a lot of screws loose in your head. I'd love to open it up and take a peek," he stared hungrily at Undertaker.

Sebastian let go of you stepping in front of the young lord. "Young master, please stand back."

"You're..." Undertaker's voice dropped from his normal happy tone to a much darker one. He bent down and pushed Corbin lightly towards Tanaka who you just noticed standing there with a tea set in hand. "A few screws loose you say? You've got some nerve Othello!" He giggled darkly, revealing a dark twisted smile. "It's not every day you see a shut-in from the forensics division come out of its hiding hole to deal with something personally."

"Well, you see, you've been causing quite a disturbance. One so great that even I can't shut out all the racket you've been making. So, I have to chastise the naughty boy disturbing my peace," he said happily with an equally twisted smile resting on his face. He unsheathed his death scythe, a small sickle he hid in his pocket. "Children like you never learn without a little pain and tears," he had a crazed look in his eye.

You tugged on Sebastian's coat looking at Corbin, you feared you wouldn't be fast enough in case they started fighting.

He threw his death scythe at the Undertaker who didn't bother to flinch, and neither did you, you saw that poor trajectory from a mile away. The only thing he hit was the stair in front of him.

"PFF- HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED A BIT. YOUR REFLEXES ARE SO POOR IT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A TALENT!!!" Undertaker attempted to grab the railing but missed and fell to the floor laughing. The young lord's brother attempted to help him up and you stepped to grab Corbin, but Sebastian pulled you back again. The slowly becoming insufferable walking corpse shot you a look you couldn't comprehend.

"A minute more," Sebastian told you, glaring right back at the boy.

"OTHELLO..." Grell seethed, "Weren't you supposed to be the type who seems weak but is monstrously strong???"

"Goodness no Grell," he shrugged, "I've never fought before. I live in a lab for pity's sake. Weren't you the one who said to match the mood. Jump in and finish," he pleaded.

"Leave me out of this!"

"I thought I'd die from lack of oxygen," Undertaker breathed out still trying to catch his breath. Finally, he stood up, "Oh my... However, I have to kindly ask you to withdraw," he took his own death scythe out.

"Eek! Grell protect me!" he scampered like a frightened mouse behind Grell, clutching onto his red coat. Madame Red's coat, still in pristine condition. This was no time to get emotional what the hell were you thinking as you hastily sniffed, blinking your tears away.