His Maid, Lessons

If the news spread that the Green Witch escaped, the entire German military would be after all of you. To avoid any suspicion Wolfram and Lady Sullivan were disguised. They looked out of place in Germany which was good. A wheelchair for Lady Sullivan was purchased by the station and you all bade farewell to Baron Diedrich who so kindly accompanied you all there. There weren't any direct trains from Germany to London so a day's trip on a steamboat was unavoidable, void of walking corpses this time thankfully, and thankfully no motion sickness.

You were allowed to put off your duties for a little longer and spent the voyage with the servants who were absolutely smitten with Corbin. Especially Finny, the only problem is he was afraid he'd hurt him. You seriously doubted that, Corbin was no ordinary baby but of course Finny doesn't know that. Helping him be comfortable holding him was easy, and soon enough Finny had him in his arms smiling like a maniac. Snake was also hesitant in holding him, as soon as he was in Snake's arms his eyes popped open. Looking up at Snake's face he realized it wasn't yours and tears began to well up in his eyes, tiny whimpers escaping his lips.

"Hey hey," you said getting up and walking over to him. Snake looked terrified unsure whether to hand him back to you or to cry himself. Wilde picked his head up from Snake's shoulders at the noise and stared at Corbin, head bobbing as he stood at attention.

"Come on time to feed him, everyone, out," you said taking him out of Snake's arms and shoving the rest out. Before Snake could leave you pulled him back as the rest went into Bard's room across from yours.

"Don't worry yourself, you're very loveable to those who don't judge. Looking different is nothing to be ashamed about. Nor is having five thousand snakes around you. Scary, with the snakes, sure. But it's not wrong, so chin up," you smiled at him, fluffing his hair. "And he's only a baby, he doesn't know you yet. Give it time, he'll like you," Wilde reared back his head and you grinned. "He'll like you too. Now out!" You pushed him gently and smiled, closing the door. Sighing you looked down at your baby.

"Why do you eat so much?"

He did nothing but blink up at you.

~

"Ugh, what would I do without you," you plopped down on your bed sighing. Your time to take care of Corbin was finally up.

"You're very lucky I don't sleep, most middle-class women rip their hair out taking care of their baby. No wet nurse or nanny to do their jobs. Apparently, it's a nightmare."

"Now we know why the nobility don't bother," you yawned, stretching your body out.

"Hey he's in my spot," you pouted at the baby snoozing in his father's lap. His low chuckles made your heart smile, getting up he planted himself in the bed silently as to not disturb Corbin. You made your way under his arm, curling up and smiling, you pet Corbin's hair and kissed his head. Sebastian kissed yours and you started to doze off underneath his arm, a picturesque little family.

~

"This is what Queen Victoria is ruling over... the country that doesn't sink the sun's capital city?" Wolfram said looking up at Big Ben with awe. Him and Lady Sullivan both dropped the disguises as soon as they got off the boat with Wolfram pushing her wheelchair.
"Psst! You two. While we're here you cannot speak German," he held his finger to his mouth.

"Got it!" Lady Sullivan exclaimed happily.

"Huh?! What, she can speak it I can't," Wolfram whispered frantically back to Sebastian in German.

"Then you must do what you can for now. I'll teach you back at the manor."

"First off we have to get you a dress for her Majesty. Sebastian, I want to show my face within a week."