His Maid, Attacked

"AGH!"

The young lord screamed startling everyone in the room. His eye popped open his hand outstretched to the ceiling as if he was grabbing at something. Finny grabbed his hand crying, "Thank goodness you're awake."

"Nearly gave me a fright sir," Bard said finally smiling, he was worried sick the whole time you all were there, they all were.

"Young Master Ciel, how are you feeling?" Mey-rin asked as you got up to wipe the sweat from his brow.

"Ciel?" he breathed out trembling with every breath he drew. "My lord?" Sebastian reached out and gripped his hand, he instantly freaked out upon his touch, violently slapping his hand away making everyone jump back. He scurried back into the headboard screaming not to touch him as if someone was trying to attack him, gripping onto anything he could grab.

"Hey, hey it's only Sebastian," you tried to gently grab him but he kept flailing about. "Shh calm down," he gripped your arms harshly.

"Mother make him stop! He's gone to kill Ciel!"

Your heart leapt in confusion, "No one is trying to kill you my lord, it's only Se-"

"Don't let him hurt Ciel, turn on the lights and see! Why is it so dark?!"

You were all stunned at his behaviour, he's never once rejected Sebastian or called anyone mother, not even Madame Red who was more a mother to him than anyone else. The most shocking however is that it was bright in the room, not dark.

"My lord it's not dark at all, what's wrong?" he reached out his hand a bit more cautiously but Tanaka grabbed his arm shaking his head. You retracted his shaking hands and placed them at his side and Finny held on to the rest of him.

~

Mey-rin had broken down and everyone went to bed while you and Sebastian stood in the hallway.

"I'm not even surprised. Alright, explain," you crossed your arms and rested them on your baby bump. He explained how he and the young lord went out to investigate despite the warnings and how their skin changed once they attempted to chase a werewolf, then the Lady Sullivan had performed some spell to help them recover.

"You saw the beast?"

"Yes, whether it was real or not, couldn't say," he put his fingers to grip his chin furrowing his eyebrows.

"What idiotic thing are you going to do?" he raised an eyebrow at you as if to insult your intelligence. "Do you or do you not see your skin?"

"Am I or am I not in a different condition than the young lord?" You huffed, air filling your cheeks giving you the expression of a blowfish.

"Relax I'll be back before you could think of falling asleep."

~

The next morning was the same, he denied Sebastian again ordering to leave him be. In the kitchen downstairs you all awaited your orders along with the same three women who escorted you and Mey-rin to your rooms the night before. Frau Hilde was among them looking as livid as ever that you all were allowed to stay.

"My introduction is a bit late but I am Sebastian, I'll be master Sullivan's butler for a while," he bowed to them.

They introduced themselves as Hilde, Grete and Anne.

"I'll be bothering you for a while so if you're in need of a man's hand please do tell me. Well then!" he clapped his hands together like he always does when giving out orders. "For today's duties... Bard, make the preparations for lunch; Snake, polish the silverware; Mey-rin, the bed sheets if you will; and Finny and Y/n, you two will look after the young master."