His Maid, Twice the charm

"Mama what happened to the bed?"

"Ask your father, sweetheart," you laughed quickly shoving the uncomfortable question to Sebastian. It was his fault after all. Corbin came in his night clothes to crawl into your bed, still sleepy from the night before. His little adventure with Grell tired him out completely. But due to certain activities and a demon who ignores his own strength, the bedframe was no longer in one piece.

Corbin looked to his father for answers, but his face fell and his lip started quivering. Before you could utter a word he began to wail.

"Darling what's wrong?" Sebastian kneeled trying his best to match his son's height.

"Papa you're hurt," he pointed to his neck. Your scratch marks an angry bright red from the night before trailed down from his neck disappearing down his clothed back.

With a simple swipe of his finger under Corbin's eye, the marks disappeared along with his loose tears. Everything appeared as normal as it should, bed included. The illusion that everything was perfect was of course, his signature.

"See darling, he's fine. Run along, Grumpy should be waking soon for breakfast," you cooed. The thought of spending time with the young lord cheered him up a bit.

Sebastian snickered at the use of the name Corbin branded the young lord with. Corbin always found the young lord in a grumpy state and started referring to him as "Grumpy". Sebastian preferred the term brat but you knew he'd never let anything other than his facade of respect fall from his lips.

He sighed, "The emotions he gets from you."

"Oh shut up."

You threw a shoe at him which he caught skillfully. He stalked over to you and quickly hoisted your leg on his bended knee giving you no time to react except a gasp.

"Careful, you might hurt me again," he winked putting your shoe on teasing your bare legs with a trail of chaste kisses all the way under your qipao. You felt the heat of embarrassment creep up from your neck to your cheeks and your ears.

"Don't start with me Michaelis."

"Why not," he fake pouted, eyes revealing his lust.

"Why have you been in such heat latel-"

Your back snapped up and you made a mad dash tripping over your own two feet. Narrowly missing the floor you managed to expel your stomach's contents into the sink. Sebastian hurried in behind you brushing your (h/c) hair out the way. A pang of realization hit you as you gazed into his eyes reflected in the glass.

"You knew?"

Sebastian gave a cheeky grin, a glint of sadism reflected in his eye briefly. "Demons do get, what was that phrase you used? "In heat" when their mate is pregnant. I could barely keep my hands off you. I've known for a short while, yes."

"By that logic I'd be pregnant all the time, you can never keep your hands to yourself."

"Not a bad idea," he smirked.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT," you slapped his hand away.

"Tubal Litigation," he offered.

"No, you keep it in your trousers."

"Not possible."

"Bite me."

"Very tempting," he said picking you up by your thighs, your back pressed against the wall, he practically hoisted you to his eye level.

"Sebastian Michaelis," you hissed trying to cover your moan feeling him twitch through his clothes inbetween your legs.

"Mrs. Michaelis," he taunted back in his teasing tone, kissing up your neck before pulling away swiftly. "Why do you think I've been making sure you stayed home after that stunt you pulled. You bought that "you'll slow us down" story so easily."