His Maid, Laughing Out Loud

The next afternoon you skipped lunch with everyone and spend your time provoking Sebastian. He was in such a heat the day before and you couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Twitchy little demon aren't you," you grinned.

"One more word out of you and I'll-"

"What? Make me cry out for God in the chapel? Make me keep quiet in the library? Scream and claw at you on your desk? Make me beg you to stop?"

He turned around and smiled, you could tell he was trying his best to compose himself and not grab you right there. Slowly walking towards you, with each step he took you took one backwards.

"That's what you want isn't it?" He asked quietly. "To be punished. Your back hit the wall and he grabbed your throat tightly leaning your face upwards, "you want to be broken, well I would never have expected you to be so bold."

He started leaving kisses up and down your neck making you pant slightly. Your core beginning to ache for him. "Say it."

"Sebastian not now we're against the chap- MMM" he brought the skirt part of your dress up, his cold hand scraping your thigh making you grab it. You didn't expect him to do this in public, where absolutely anyone could walk out and see you. Your heart started beating faster, breath fading from your lungs, lack of oxygen clouding your thoughts.

"We are chained to hell and earth you and I, I'm sure He wouldn't care," his eyes flickered towards the sky.

"Say it... tell me what you want from me," he whispered in your ear, "Say it, you were describing what you wanted so earnestly earlier." He knelt down, sliding your wet underwear to the side.

"Break me," you said in a breathy tone.

You heard his dark chuckle from underneath your dress, he peeked out, fuchsia eyes blazing, "I assure you it will not be God's name coming from your mouth in that chapel."

~

Several, several hours and a few room changes later. You ended up in his room. Worn out on the bed you laid on his chest.

"Is there a place I forgot?" His hands travelled to your waist and you slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare. There's no other available private places anyway."

"Oh please, I'd taint you during confession."

"You wouldn't," your eyes darted to his face.

"Is that a challenge?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Sebastian Michaelis you are quite scandalous."

~

Evening finally arrived, sunset was time for the parade, everyone except the cricket players of Sapphire Owl Dormitory was in the crowd. They were on the Thames river in a long rowboat, all eleven of them. As they approached Windsor Castle, the young lord stood, "Salute the Queen!" The rest of the team stands placing their hands to their foreheads in salute. Most of them wobbled as they stood there. The tall one next to the young lord whispered something in his ear making his blue eye go wide. They lose their balance causing the boat to capsize making them all fall in the water. The crowd erupted in laughter, and even you let out a snort. The flowers from their hats littered the river making it look it was spring again.

Fireworks went off lighting up the night sky in flashes of blue and gold, the sparks rained down like stars, everyone facing up in amazement captured by its beauty.

Afterwards, the celebration begins, and people dance and enjoy the feast. Even the Queen's butlers came down to enjoy.

Sebastian was nowhere to be found.