His maid, Defying

~August 1888~

4 months later~

"Mm for once I'd like to sleep till I wake up," you rolled over sideways at Mey-rin's voice, your medium-sized bump stopping you. Oddly enough you didn't grow to be large, more like a small melon. Unfortunately, you were in your third trimester according to the doctor that visited monthly, the fact that you weren't growing enough concerned him, he restricted you from travelling and from doing too much work, specifically lifting and standing too long. You weren't one to listen to instructions, Sebastian however, was a stickler when it comes to orders, and his orders were to make sure you were following the doctor's orders.

Unfortunate for them, a case turned up. Even if the young lord forbade you from having any part in cases until the end of your pregnancy, he didn't exactly plan for a case all the way in Germany. Your essential things being packed the night before meant a smooth start to the day. Sadly the departure was in the early morning, and your baby was kicking all night long ensuring you got a limited amount of sleep. Putting on your new set of travelling clothes the bodice allowing you to breathe, you had your daily argument with Sebastian about wearing a pregnancy corset. Not only were they uncomfortable and damaging they were annoying and such a hassle to put on. You grabbed your luggage from your bed and made your way downstairs and exited through the servant entry.

"Y/nnnn!" Finny yelled running towards you. You weren't a morning person, and having a child in your stomach that kept you up all night didn't make you any better, if anything it made you worse. Having a cheerful morning person coming straight at you with so much energy didn't make you happy at all. You grumbled silently as he rushed towards you.

"Aren't you supposed to be taking it easy? Here lemme get these," he grabbed the trunk from your hand a bit too rough snagging your ring. You hissed a little and he hastily apologized, running off to the carriages with your things. In short, this was not your morning. Tired and with lower back pain you made your way to the carriage you were to ride with the other servants. Sitting there with the doors wide open as everyone else rushed to make sure everything was perfect you decided it was perfect for a nap before you reached the station in London. But before you could close your eyes Sebastian made his way outside standing next to you. You turned to the smiling butler and looked back towards the seat in front of you.

"What's wrong, you rarely deny me a kiss," he said tucking a few strands of hair behind your ear. "You're bleeding," he picked your hand up to look closely at the blood oozing out of your finger where your ring apparently scratched. "Oh what the-, didn't even notice," you went to wipe your hand on your dress but he grabbed it back and flicked out his tongue, licking the wound while staring deep into your e/c eyes with his demonic fuchsia ones making you blush at the sudden behaviour.

"What was that for?" You shyly asked examining the now closed wound.

"Just checking how irritated you are," he smiled. "Just tired it seems."

After a while, everyone was packed into one carriage while Sebastian and the young lord were in the other. Snake and Tanaka drove the carriage while you were with Mey-rin and the others. An albino snake named Keats had taken a liking to you since Snake joined the Phantomhive household and rested on your stomach asleep, just like you were as the carriage rattled on the way to Paddington Station.

Bard shook you awake as you reached the station. Tanaka opened the door and took your hand helping you onto the asphalt while Snake and Bard grabbed the luggage from atop the carriage. You picked your personal luggage up and walked onto the platform where the train sat. Sebastian took the trunk from your hand making you turn around, your level of annoyance escalating a bit. "I'm pregnant, not helpless," you said plainly grabbing for your trunk, but he held it out of your reach.