His Maid, Home

Sigh

"Cats are perfect" he picked up a furry orange cat. The feline was graceful for her unnaturally large size, she ate well which made Sebastian's nonexistent heart leap. The bigger the cat the more he had to love about it. Cats were mysterious, he could never read their moods, much like with Y/n, he had to guess.

"Put the damn thing down," the young lord growled from behind him. The butler sighed, if only his master weren't allergic the manor would be full of strays. She ran away from Sebastian and his slightly agitated lord.

Inside the carriage Sebastian's nose twitched, the savory scent of blood was in the air, his master's blood.

~

"You still want to be with him? Everything, even down to the reason of his existence is a lie. Yet you'll still go back. I warned you to stay away when you came to me looking for them. Now you're caught up in all their lies along with all of your feelings. The old you would've found it so easy to walk away but look at you now, getting involved emotionally."

"Things change, Undertaker," you said. You both were in some other random room inside the music hall this night. After your first meeting, he's been changing what rooms he talks to you in. You might not even be in the music hall with all the twists and turns it took to get to that room. He laid there on the bed, his hair fanned out all over the sheets, the ends scraping the floor like a see-through silver curtain.

"Not you Y/n, surface wise yes. But deep down you never will no matter how much you force yourself to accept it. You despise change unless it benefits you. All the past few years has given you was even more things tying you down, and you loathe it."

"So, I was right, you warned Bravat about us," you knew it, there was no way Bravat was a fortune teller. Who else knows you better than Undertaker.

"If you had no reason to stay other than you work there. You would've left the moment things became complicated."

"I didn't ask. He didn't lie. Besides, he doesn't know my entire story either. I'd be surprised if they weren't living a lie," you said growing annoyed. You didn't come here for conversation about yourself or Sebastian, you stopped pacing and leaned against the wall, growing weak.

He laughed, a cruel smile on his face. "You left my side immediately when my true card was dealt."

"You tried to kill my husband and employer; I think that merits taking sides," you rolled your eyes in annoyance. He was always dancing around everything you said, always questioning about Sebastian.

"And he won't turn against you once he finds out you know? I wouldn't put it pass his little lord either. You put too much trust in demons."

"I'm tired of your million questions," you snapped turning to face him. "Answer mine, 'What are you doing here and why do you have his body?'"

Undertaker's eyes flickered upwards. "We have a guest," he snarled making your eyes follow his to the ceiling, which was now different, you looked back down and spun your head around looking for Undertaker. You were back in the room Bravat let you sleep in. Undertaker was gone.

"These damn divine beings," you shook your head. A new problem arose however, even you sensed his presence.

Sebastian was here yet again.

You tensed up hiding behind a cabinet in panic after hearing his footsteps draw closer. Without thinking you opened the window and leapt out, grabbing onto the ledge you crashed into the window below. You landed on the thin springy mattress and fell onto the floor along with all the glass from your impact. The mattress took its sweet time but finally toppled on top of you too. Coughing out the dust you inhaled, you opened your eyes and gasped. A rusty nail was staring back at you mere centimeters from your eye.