His Maid, Clarifying

Oh I definitely have to say this. I rarely put anything "pOliTicAL" in my book, but if you are anti abortion, racist, pro mf guns, and/or anti lgbtq+. Go fuck yourself, my content ain't for you. On my mama I am so deadass if I see one more ignorant comment. You're blocked. No questions ask. It's not that hard to respect people for who they are or what they choose to do with their body or to see that children's lives are more important than having a piece of steel in your pocket.  

Everyone else who has the common sense to know this already. I hope you sleep well at night. Enjoy <3 

"Y/N!!!"

"Lady Sullivan- AH!" she came at you with such speed, the mechanical spider legs actually made her seem like a human sized spider which creeped the absolute hell out of you. You shuddered involuntarily before giving her a hug, "You couldn't design different type of legs?" 

"I like arachnids," she smiled up at you. 

'Good Lord,' you shook your head, chills spreading like shockwaves through your body, still trying to get the imagery out of your head. How could anyone like those things? "The young lord's this way," you led her to his dressing room. 

"Oh, Ciel you could've said you wanted an audience," she teased with a perverted smirk on her face. 

"DON'T YOU DARE START THAT AGAIN!" 

"What'd you bring us up here to say?" Prince Soma asked pushing his leaning self off the mantle. 

"We're shutting down the Music Hall."

"WHAT?! I improved the lichtstab (lightstick) and the- the," she paused, her face flushed trying to think of the English word and gave up halfway, "stimmen kiste!" (Voice box) 

"And I prepared a new dance, song and everything for the P5," Prince Soma exclaimed.

"Look it's not my fault. Edward was physically hauled off stage by his mother during a performance. That is beyond me, so we have to halt for the time being, and the other members are busy with school. Unless we hire a professional team, but we already completed the urgent objective so there is no need," he trailed off. 

You almost lost your composure; you would've given a lot to see Lord Edward's mother seize him off stage mid performance. From a safe distance however... that woman was not the one to mess with and she made that quite clear. Even so, you found it completely hilarious. 

"The carriage is ready," Sebastian said poking his head back in. 

"Oh, come on stop treating me like a helpless child, I'm fine." 

"Well enough to fight if necessary? You can move quickly without passing out?"

"Is all this worrying really necessary?" 

"I'm not worried. You'll slow us down," Sebastian snapped, eyebrows furrowing with annoyance. 

"You know you really need to learn when to be harsh and when to hold your tongue," you snapped back, eyes flashing fuchsia with warning. Face mere inches from his, hands on your hips. You were sure he could feel the elevated body heat from your anger. 

"Enough you two. Y/n, we don't know what we'll find when we find the S4, your health and safety are important despite how little you seem to care about them. You're staying here and that's an order," the young lord said rushing down the stairs. "Sebastian let's go before those two start an inquiry," he wedged his small body between you two forcing you apart so he could walk through. "Make sure Sullivan gets home, Y/n."