12: Getting ready

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"That stupid man!" Taehyung muttered, limping to his cabin as he patiently waited for Seoyun to be back, but this never happened and the time of the break was already over.

Semie also noticed that but kept silent as one side of the picture was still unknown to her.

Taehyung plopped on his chair, hissing a bit, and groaned later making Minho side glance at him and sigh.

"Why you're groaning Kim?" Taehyung frowned at the question, mood already sappy.

"Because I'm enjoying my day way too much. My emotions are making me do so, isn't good? Haha." Most fake laughter as Minho snickered lightly but tried not to show to the other.

Taehyung didn't notice that because he was busy being angry about his luck. Suddenly, a chocolate bar was placed on his table, causing him to turn his head.

"I heard, chocolate can make you feel better." A small smile formed on his lips as he gladly accepted the little treat and opened it up quickly, breaking it into two pieces and offering one to Minho.

"What? You also need to eat to make me feel better." Taehyung stated, stuffing the chocolate in his mouth at once, making his cheeks look puffy and cute.

Minho cocked his brow and shook his head, accepting the half bar and silently munching on that.

"Thanks by the way," Taehyung mumbled, smiling lightly. He also noticed the little curve of others' lips, making him feel really better than before.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Taehyung was not limping anymore but his wrist was still dressed after the doctor said that the fracture would take two weeks to be perfectly healed. Days passed quickly as he kept himself busy in his work, trying to avoid the CFO at any cost, and to his luck, he was given the advantage to stay at his cabin because of his injury.

The thing that bugged him a lot was that Seoyun was kind of distant in these past few days. She was coming to the office a bit early and leaving early, giving me no chance to talk. He felt dejected, mind-blowing up with many bad assumptions but he always tried his best to keep his thoughts positive.

It was already Friday and another problem was added to his list which was the coming party and the need for good formal clothes for the first-ever official party.

He hit his head for 5th time on the table, gaining the attention of Semie who was already wiping her lips after devouring her sandwich. "Hey! Stop abusing this pretty little head of yours. This belongs to my favorite boy!" She scolded him, and Taehyung groaned in response.

"Stop making this inhumane voice and spill." A death glare and Taehyung started whining and stomping his foot on the floor.

"Tomorrow's party! I've nothing to wear." Taehyung finally said and again hit his forehead lightly but also received a smack on his shoulder.

"Stop it you brat!" She hissed and Taehyung pouted only, resting his head on the table from his side.

"Hm... you can buy." She simply stated but Taehyung shook his head.

"I've some clothes that I bought for my job but I don't want to buy any more. It's a waste of money. Also, I need to send some money to mom." Slumping back, he said, fingers sliding over the smooth wood of the table.