26: Homeless

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Kim?"

Taehyung got up from the chair with a deep frown, spoon fell from his fingers depicting his shocked state.

"Jeon?" Taehyung mumbled with a confused look. How come the person in front of him-

"He is your grandson?" He suddenly turned to the older who was just looking at the two with confusion written on his face.

"Yes. He is Jungkook. But I guess you both know each other already." Senior Jeon said with a knowing yet confused tone.

Taehyung mumbled something under his breath and quickly stumbled away from the table. Both Jeons watched as he rushed to the room where he was sleeping for the whole day. Once he disappeared behind the door, senior Jeon turned to the younger one.

"How do you know him? And why he is reacting like that?" Jungkook bit his lips and slowly walked forth to his grandpa.

"Dada, He.. he used to work in my company." He started nervously. Jeon Jayson gave him a look that left him a gulping mess.

"I-" He was interrupted as Taehyung was out of the room, his bag in his hand that was shaking badly.

Both Jeons frowned at the way he was walking towards them. His head was hanging low and his other hand was fisted.

"I'm really grateful for whatever you did for me in the past hours. I- I may not be able to repay you, but I'll try my best." Taehyung said, head still hanging low but his jaw was clenching.

"Wait for a second! What do you think you're doing? Keep your bag back young man, you're not going anywhere, not until you're fine." Taehyung shook his head at the words and looked around to find his shoes near the front door.

"Thank you so much, sir." He bowed lightly with eyes shut but Jayson held him midway.

"You're still suffering from fever, don't do harsh movements. And what's with the grandpa?" Older scolded him but Taehyung just bit his lips, trying his best not to even glance over the certain someone standing at a distance. The person who practically destroyed his life in jealousy.

"I need to go.. please let me." Taehyung again said and didn't even wait for the response as he quickly opened the door and ran out of the house, leaving both Jeons in sort of another shock.

"What- Kook! You brat, go behind him! He is not in the situation to run like that!" Jayson cried and Jungkook nodded hastily before rushing out as well.

Taehyung was running with all of his power. Only one thing was lingering in his mind, he was staying in the house of the one who made him this much miserable. He wanted to vanish at the moment but unfortunately, he couldn't.

"Kim! Stop!" He heard the voice but was he planning to hear him out? Of course, a big fat NO!

Jungkook watched in horror as Taehyung continued running towards the main road that was one-way, but quite busy.

Taehyung kept running through the cars as he didn't even wait for the red signal. The cars were stopping here and there, and drivers even cursed but he kept running until he almost hit a car, but luckily driver stopped at the right moment.