28: Masked

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Your order, Mam," Taehyung placed the glass filled with the bitter liquid as per the order of a girl in her late twenties. Her looks screamed lust as she was just staring at the masked brunet in front of her.

"Thanks." She said with a smirk as the masked bartender went back to the rack to grab the new glass.

It's already been 2 weeks since he started working in the club. It was going pretty well unlike his thoughts.

The day, he entered the house with Jin, he found that it was actually a home. Two Kims were kind enough to him and especially Jin was very careful about him. He even provided him with some of his old clothes when he saw the brunet repeating his few hoodies and pants. Clothes were a bit loose, but still, he accepted those on the constant pestering by the other after denying the offer of the shopping.

In the past weeks, he called only one person from the landline in Jin's house, and that person was Yoongi. Older was very happy to hear his voice and that made him think, what would be the reaction of his old friends if they ever met again?

A few times, he even tried to call his mother as he was sure that she must be very worried about his sudden disappearance. But, unfortunately, his call was never accepted. It could be because of the unknown contact number, and also of a landline. Well, it was a stupid idea to believe in it but still, Taehyung believed in that to keep himself away from unnecessary worries.

He wasn't paid yet as Jin told him that they give the staff monthly pay, not weekly. So, he was patiently waiting for the day but the good thing was, he was fed well and kept under care by the two older Kims.

"Why do you always wear this mask? I'm sure, we have so much to see under this." The same girl slightly slurred, kept staring at him with those makeup-laden eyes. 

Another thing, he asked Jin if he wanted to hide his face as much as possible. It was quite surprising that the other didn't even ask anything about the decision and agreed with his condition. So, since his first day in the club, he was wearing a mask and a cap to hide under the uniform, giving himself the satisfaction of being hidden.

"Come on~ you can't avoid me like that, handsome." She slurred again and tried to touch his hand that was busy wiping the glass, but he quickly dodged that with a frown.

"Are you the type who wants lots of attention?" She cocked her brow, her fingers busy with the rim of the glass, eyes gleaming with an emotion that Taehyung just call lust.

"Do you need anything else Mam?" He asked, totally irritated by the way she was staring at him.

"Yes." She got up from the stool and leaned over the counter to which Taehyung quickly stepped back.

"You." Taehyung gritted his teeth in annoyance at the word. That's the only reason he was avoiding this place.

"Kai! Please, come here and serve her. I need to use the restroom." He called the other who happily came to his place. Taking the chance, he quickly disappeared behind the door of the washroom.

"Oh, you're a cute one. Why this place is full of cute and handsome boys?" She chuckled at the young bartender who rolled his eyes at the very usual comment.

___________

"Taehyung!" On hearing his name being called in the morning, he quickly rushed downstairs to see the two Kims sitting on the sofa.