Boner-ahem Pawn in the making

[I'm just writing a lil' bit for fun so don't expect any updates or anything else, even better, treat it as if it's already dropped lol]

[I decided to fix up the chapters a bit. Don't know when I will be done with that. There shouldn't be anything different, so no need to reread it. Maybe some lines were added or changed but nothing major. I just decreased the CringKouji.]

[Setting; Kiyo finding out about Kushida-chan]

Thump

I'd kicked the door much louder than I'd anticipated. It'd instantly become her enemy. Turning, Kushida set her sights on me. I'd been compromised.

After a brief silence, Kushida coldly asked, "What...are you...doing here?"

"I got lost a little. Sorry. My bad, my bad. I'll be going now." Kushida looked straight at me, clearly seeing through my obvious lie. I'd never seen such an intense gaze before.

"Did you hear?" she asked.

"Would you believe me if I said I didn't?" I replied.

"I see..."

Kushida briskly walked down the stairs. She placed her left forearm against the base of my throat and pushed me up against the wall. Her tone of voice, her actions, everything about her was completely unlike the Kushida I knew. This new Kushida wore a terrifying expression, one that I could almost compare to Horikita's.

"If you tell anyone what you just heard, I won't forgive you."

Her words were ice, and I didn't think they were an idle threat.

"And if I did tell?"

"In that case, I would tell everyone that you raped me," she said.

"That's false charge, you know."

Her words had heft and power, leaving me unable to reply. As she spoke, Kushida grabbed my right wrist and slowly opened my hand. She pushed my palm up against her soft breast.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I hurriedly tried to pull away, but she pushed on the back of my hand.

"Your fingerprints are on my clothes. That's evidence of my claim. I'm being serious. Understand?"

"I understand. I really do. So, let go of my hand."

"I'm going to leave this uniform in my room without washing it. If you betray me, I'll hand it over to the police."

I looked at Kushida for a while as she kept my hand pressed against her. What she said sounded somewhat kinky. I mean, if you ignore the cont-

"It's a promise," she said.

Kushida redirected my hand towards the wall behind me, trying to intimidate me further and at the same time trying to make me lose my cool so, I'd slip any emotion indicating betrayal.

"Hey, Kushida. Which is the real you?"

I asked curious about her answer, but I already had an inkling about that question.

"That's none of your business."

"I see. Well, I was wondering about something. If you hate Horikita, then you don't need to involve yourself with her, right?"

I knew she probably wouldn't like that question, but it would lead me to the motive behind this mask she wears.

"Is it bad to want everyone to like you? Do you understand how difficult it is to accomplish that? You can't know, can you?" she asked.

"Well, I don't have that many friends, so I guess not."

Ever since the first day of school, Kushida had made an effort to exchange contact information with, invite out, and, of course, talk with the pessimistic Horikta. One could easily imagine how difficult and time-consuming that would be.