Schlap

[SadistHiyoriFanatic already prepared the sleeping drug in his brother's green tea, he just needed to bring it over to him. He planned today day and night, he finally fulfills his Yaoi/Incest fetish and punish him with a whip-

Let's stop here, for those who don't know what the fuck is going on.

IbukiMioSimp had drugged his stepsister's tea and from there I derived the idea,

SadistHiyoriFanatic outed himself as a sadist, and now is known as I already named him,

He admitted having a Yaoi and Incest fetish, when justifying...

I'm just bullshiting, love you SadistHiyoriFanatic, enjoyable reads every time. You too IbukiMioSimp, I might lewd Mio next, who knows?

Anyway, let's get to the idea that crawled straight out of the abyss, which I'm of course going to share with you guys.

Keiko Ryueen, she for some odd reason fell in love with Ayanokouji, the lackey of Horikita, he wanted to crush Suzune, he was massively jealous of her, she wanted Ayanokouji for herself, that's why she decided to crush Suzune, she wanted to show Ayanokouji how she can protect him, but not everything went as planned! Ayanokouji seems to be the puppeteer behind Class D and he is so strong, handsome and his eyes nnghh- Thus begins, Ayanokouji's outmaneuvering of Ryueen-chan's plans to bed him.

Quite the idea, dontcha think?

Let's go now with the actual chapter, the green hat god strikes again.]

POV-chan is playing with some yarn like a cute kitty, it's so freaking cute while Kiyo is looking around for someone belonging to the club, when he suddenly bumped into someone. Hearing that, POV-chan immediately rolls around and looks where the noise came from, seeing her Oni-chan helping someone up, she immediately took that chance as he leaned forward to jump on him, if he were a worthless harem protag, he would've probably fallen on top of her by now, but her Oni-chan is the most amazing«Person in the world.

I suddenly bumped into someone, from the soft feeling it was probably a girl, looking down I see unexpectantly a classmate of mine, it is Inogashira Kokoro, her face showing a slight painful expression as it scrunches in.

I didn't wait long and immediately hunched down and offered her my hand,

"Sorry for making you fall, let me help you."

I said as I looked at her, she too looked up and her gaze lingered for a moment before it was replaced by a blush as she took my hand,

"T-thank y-you..." She stuttered, either due to the contact to a boy she got embarrassed or she had a strange image of me in her head, I can't really find sense in her blush, if my mind serves me right, she should be a rather shy person, when she introduced herself at the beginning of the school, she stuttered a lot and got help from Kushida in the end, "No problem, it was me who senselessly walked over you, I apologize for that."

As I said this, she looked at me in slight admiration, I have an inkling to what it may be but I can't really make conclusions.

"No, no it's okay then, i-if I-I might ask you then, what are yo-you doing here A-Ayanokouji-kun?"

Or so she asked, I was honestly interested in the sewing club and that's why I was lingering around here, there's no need to hide that.

"I was interested in the sewing club, I was looking around here to see if any member is present, I wanted to have a trial week." I said to her, if I'm not wrong, she should be a member of the club.