The heavenly sight.

[Hey, hey, hey,

That picture got the whole fan-fic community horny lmao.

I know I'm a bit cruel to Kei, she didn't get screen time at all so, now she will get something dedicated to her.

R18, Swimsuit, blonde, cute, cute af, maiden, saint.

So, let's enjoy that blushing mess, shall we?]

POV-chan is reading an article on how to seduce your sibling, the intensity is something else, she has been so invested that she slowly stopped reading and was only daydreaming of her Oni-chan's lust coming out and befalling her. Suddenly, she woke up as she heard the door clink she quickly made her way onto her Oni-chan's back and purring like a cat when smelling his fragrance.

I heard the door clink, seems like Kei finally arrived, I have prepared my room especially for today. Everything is set and ready for us to enjoy this indoor date.

The door closed again and the lock put in place, after that, faint footsteps approached my bedroom and the door suddenly opened.

There stood my girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei, a girl that starts to blush quickly. And suddenly a tick-mark appeared on her head, as always, a woman's intuition is something else.

"Did you just think of something rude?"

"Yeah, I thought; I stole you from all the guys who might have a crush on you and was quite happy about it."

"Th-then that's fine, you better take responsibility for that!" She exclaimed while blushing, she too seemed happy that I wanted her to be my girlfriend, despite having people like Hiyori and Honami who I could ask out. Now that I notice, she seems to be carrying a bag with her.

"Hmm? I can do that, but will you be alright? I don't even know your finger measurements." I said again, it felt like it was an obligation for the boyfriend to tease his cute girlfriend, my eyes softened up a bit.

"Huh? Why would you.........." she understood mid-sentence, now just looking down, at a moment's notice, she went back and slammed the door with her exiting my bedroom. I could hear how she seemingly collapsed and her back leaning against the door.

"Unfair...unfair...unfair..." I kept hearing that as I walked towards the door.

"Hey..." I tried calling out to her, "...would you please come back in?"

"No! You will just tease me again!"

"But I always find it cute when you're flustered and embarrassed."

"What about me?! I am always getting the short-end, can't I also tease you for once?"

"You can try, but I will not pretend to actually be flustered and embarrassed."

"You should be a good boyfriend and make your girlfriend happy and pretend to be then!" She said through the door.

"I would never want to lie to you Kei." Up until now, I never lied to her, I just omitted the truth or signaled that it's not something I would talk about.

"You-, there you go again, that's it I'm going back to my room!" seemingly standing she wanted to walk over to the entrance, but not on my watch, I quickly opened the door and picked her up from behind, "Kyaaah, wh-what are you doing!" ignoring her cry, I walked back to the bedroom and placed her on my bed, she already started to cling to my chest and her ears were red.

"You know, I'm no hero, that's why, when my princess runs away, I will drag her back to me, no matter where she is." It was a bit indirect, but the meaning clearly conveyed to her, I would go for her back no matter where or in what situation she is.