The lewding of a Sensei: Behind the Scenes

[Hello there,

Hmm, hmm, hmm, this will be a continuation of the shitty reaction story, but It's going to be a reaction to Chie-chan falling in love, followed by Ichinose and Chihiro and Sae getting horny.

Well, I chose this one due to not wanting to make things awkward and Chie-chan is not really hiding her former relationships, at least that's what I think, Mashima-bro casually addressed it, so to say; people like Strawberry-cake-chan is probably in the know about her sensei's love life, she probably tells her about it, like in the anime scene where they talk to each other while getting massage. Well, now, Reaction and R18 Scene CROSSOVER lmao]

POV-Chan sitting on an chandelier looking down on the studants.

The whole theatre was in quite the ruckus, obviously, it's not deniable as Ryueen-chan would immediately be insulted if he would be slandered in this way; 'A weakling like him obliterating me? Don't joke around.' Would most likely be his response, if it were a lie, but seeing the embarrassed Tissuesaki looking down, Elevator-chan partner of Elevator-kun being irritated, and Albert-chan being shy and shooting glances towards Ayanokouji, it's pretty much confirmed.

"So, your fighting ability is that great? It's shocking to say the least, but I don't know if I'm really that surprised, you fought against Nii-san and he seems to acknowledge you, I confronted Ryueen at that time, his face was quite taken care off... I-I at least I know now to what extent I can expect that you played in the class competition." Said Tsuntsun-chan, being able to get more knowledge of her Master-ahem* helpers ability gives a reassuring feeling.

Ike meanwhile is contemplating his life choices, thinking of running away with Shinohara and their child, how have they gotten a child? Well, Ike forcefully held her hand and it got her pregnant, they lived happily on the countryside with their child, who for some odd reason has brown hair and golden-brown eyes, but he's an idiot in life and love, due to that was his knowledge accumulated from hentai worthless.

Sudou was shocked to say the least, sure he got into brawls, but he just used his superior body to win, alas, since coming to this school, he had already the premonition that he's not the strongest anymore, Albert, Housen, Ryueen and Kito could easily pummel him due to their own superior body-type and experience in more vicious fights. Now hearing what an unfathomable Ayanokouji is, he questions his own worth, there seems to be always a bigger fish, just like Qui-gon Jinn once said.

The rest was in turmoil too, Kanzaki is thinking of how much honey he has to buy to cover himself in all honey. He has to get it all into Ayanokouji's room too, without anyone noticing, but what should he do then? Lie on his bed naked in honey or put on a cover over his bed? Maybe on the carpet? Evidently finding no end to his question on how to prepare the honeytrap, the author changes the person.

"Huahahah, apparently Dragon-boy fell on his snout," exclaimed the future CEO who will probably steal his subordinates' wives.

"Hmhmhm" The loli adorably giggles to herself, having a strong childhood friend is quite nice. Normally the childhood sweetheart would lose but this is a smug loli we're talking about, she will win nonetheless, regardless of what competition there is and establish herself as main waifu.

(AN: Waifu doesn't stand in the dictionary and it makes me sad...)

Meanwhile Kushida is not so sure anymore, if antagonizing him any further will sprout anything beneficial for her, right, Kushida is not an idiot, despite Horikita being superior to her in ability, she still holds her weakness which is the class unity, she can destroy in one afternoon or even hour if all are present at the same place. All in all, she has something that forces Horikita to play on her own ground and drags Horikita's possibilities of winning below her. But-