Shitty reaction one shot

[Some reaction but it's actually not reaction but it still is tho, well can't be helped]

My own POV huehuehue:

As I was immersing myself in my useless god life, which I by the way obtained through Truck-sama, I got the urge to re-watch COTE, so I snapped my fingers,

*SNAP*

and made universe-chan not feel so good. I could feel the eyes of a loli looking at me with tears in her eyes and an adorable pout, that's universe-chan or better said; a little loli with some nice assets completely legal, but all this is a story for another time.

As the snap showed it's effects, I found myself instantly in a theater, around me lying students with an rather familiar design, but there also other people like universe-chan glaring at smug loli-chan, but this lore will be explained in another part of the story if I'm generous enough.

Letting my gaze wander I see several major characters and then my eyes land on my crush... As you've'd(?) guessed it's...

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, my first love and the only man that I would go gay for.

I quickly made my way to him and took my phone out, I lowered my self next to him and make selfie with his sleepy self, he really looks handsome~. As I snap a picture, I smile like the handsome author I am, well at least according to my mom, but that's enough for me.

I look at the picture and freeze, looking at my face and Kiyo-kun staring at me with a questioning gaze, as expected of the Harem Protagonist.

"What are you planning?" That's expected from him, asking for who I am won't help him, he wants to know his situation.

"Kyaaah! Hirata-kun is sleeping next to me."

Before I can answer, we both turned our heads towards the source of the scream, and we see a fangirl admiring Hirata's sleeping figure, she probably woke up due to some instincts being near her crush obvious crush.

Her scream woke all the other people up and caused a little uproar. As they were finding themselves in an unfamiliar place, "Everybody calm down this instance!" screamed out a voice which belonged to a middle-aged man, now turning our heads towards it origin we see the teacher all on feet and Mashima-sensei standing on a seat.

The Theatre quieted down but there were occasional murmurs between the students, well what can you expect, these are students which are right now confronted with a supernatural event.

*SNAP*

Suddenly, all people were seated and confused to what happened. Seeing that everyone was where they were supposed to be, I let out a relieved expression as I still am in full control of my powers.

"Kukuku, looks like I got a good seat," said the maiden in love, happy to be seated next to his crush.

"I too am happy with this seating order," said the loli with her domain over smugness approaching levels which shouldn't even exist.

"*Sigh* and here I thought this bad feeling was an imagination," said the horny beast with his domain of perfection and hornyness slowly putting me into daze.

"There you are," said the devil with black hair, unsure if the author should even call her like that as there's already one introduced in the second year, alas, they are not far in the story, as they seem to have just lost the Game event exam and Sakayanagi seemed to have been holding Ayanokoujis hand with a glove on for protection, so she won't get pregnant.

Of course, I know that with my divinity over plot convenience is taking effect. But I still need to explain to them what's going on.

"Could you all quiet down, I can explain what's going on," once I gathered their attention, I continue; "I am a god and due to some unforeseeable mistake, you have been summoned into this space I just recently created," letting this information sink in I waited for 5 seconds then explained further, "I was doing something related to your lives, it's not interfering, just re-watching past events at your school. Your school is as you already know, a special one even within the world where you reside, and interesting events are taking place there, so interesting, that in a parallel universe, your life, or rather someone specifics life was recorded has a story in a book, also known as light novel, here and just as there."