Contrast

[Don't mind her, I just wanted it to be Kei this time.

People wanted the reaction, so I deliver.

BTW, do you want the story they react on, to be put up as a chapter?

Again, read @ejjs27 story, it's really amazing, I'm going to use Shuzuki Shizuku, I don't need to use her, but I wanna, I'm in love with her, I too can be a maiden you know? Anyway, It might seem similar, I just hope it won't seem like I copied it.

Anyway, like the good guy I am, Shizuku-chan is gonna have some justice just in another story I'm planning on.

Aight we are going dark.]

"For Ayano-*cough* my sake." Adisial-sensei roared out.

"You seem like a useless god, Adisial-sensei-sama." Said Ryueen in a mocking tone.

"Hoh, maybe he's Aqua- "The suicidal weeb with glasses realized something but got his tongue cut and replaced. Making him shut up, though he's not resentful at all, seeing as he wanted to compare him to someone specific.

"Anyway, I found it! Now, before we start, keep in mind, everything is in the past, you can't change it, I too, won't interfere in mortal matters, so, don't ask me for any damn favors got that? I'm not some useless god who has to bow down in front of ordinary jap. Isekai protag. So, don't even think of it." Adisial-sensei, reminded them of the obvious, still, he's sure some idiot is going to say something, which he doesn't mind, more reactions and talking down on people for the sadistic author, though, author could also do neglect play with his readers and not update, but he wants to update nonetheless.

"Hey... is it really that disturbing that you warn us?" asked Nazuna who got one of the nicest tits types of the Cote girls, they look so firm and youthful, so want to deform them desperately.

"Hmm~, it might or might not be disturbing, there will be one scene that will make you look away and cry though."

"Really? I doubt that, he might have some ability and a cruel mindset but for it to be so bad. I think a lot of students went through a lot of stuff themselves too, commonly class D students, as their defect often manifested through those traumas and regrets." Said Nag-dick-kun, Nag-dick? He has the the dick and balls of a mouse now, has anyone ever seen them? Strangely I want to believe that mouses lay eggs.

"Yeah sure, class D students in the school generally, went through some cruel things, Karuizawa for example already stated that she went through suffering before, and hinted that she was bullied." The Karuizawa campers*cough* friends, looked at her concerned, but it immediately lessened as their expression softened, seeing Satou and Kei embracing each other like sisters, they just send their useless energy like every time something tragic happens, some energy and a changed profile pic do the job, but now they wrote into their status; #Anti-bully, what chads.

"But what was that about putting her through suffering!" said a random defective.

"Yeah! I know you explained to us but still, how can a video convince us?" bellowed another defective, by seeing this scene, their initial thoughts got intensified, 'he's just cruel.' That's what people thought right now.

Hirata taking the chance, speaks up for Ayanokouji-kun; "Hey, Minna, calm down, if god said so, then there is no doubt that's it true."

Hirata fangirls: "Shut up, you just want to proof your worth to him by calming us down."

Hirata started sweating profusely, "N-no, I-I would never- "

"-No, we saw it, the way you looked at him was not natural, not even BL Mangas could recreate that expression!" Hirata fangirls said in unison.