Guidance of a beast.

[Feels somewhat weird to post the 10th chap, don't know why.

Anyway, I wanted to write something sweet, well not sweet, but ya know?

I just fell into the abyss of milf and now I'm going to continue with that one.

WE are quite lewd, aren't we...]?

POV-chan jumped off Kiyo's head as he was walking back home and sneaked into Sae-chan bedroom.

'He conquered Chie-chan, what a fearsome student I have.' I didn't have words for this, the Chie-chan I know, had multiple relationships and she wouldn't end them if her partner were able to satisfy her.

But!-But this Kiy-Ayanokouji-kun did it easily, and had seemingly still power to spare! How? I don't know, is-is it really that good?

I had planned to threaten him, but... Maybe seducing him would do the trick? I don't know...

(AN: BTW, I just noticed, you could probably pay to remove a camera, whether permanent or temporary I don't know, but Sae-chan once removed one and seemingly didn't have much trouble so, what's this about?")

I changed my underwear and went to sleep with these kind of thoughts, I don't know what to do, my feelings are turmoil. And I feel this weird itch at that place.

Slowly, my consciousness fade away...

"Sensei," I stared at a face of my student, "Please let me put it in."

I looked down and saw a monster trying to run amok in my sacred garden.

"Kyaaah! It's too big!" I moved and felt a bit restrained, coming back to myself, I realize that it was the blanket.

"It was just a dream... What's happening to me." I muttered to myself and looked at the time, 3 a.m.

I just went back to sleep and hoped I wouldn't dream from that... monster. I definitely didn't want that! NO!

POV-chan has seen enough of thirsty Sae and made her way back to her Oni-chan. As she arrived at Kiyo room, she snuggled into his bed and kissed his 4head, and said, "Aishiteru, MY Oni-chan." She closed her eyes and smiled beautifully while lighting the dark surroundings due to nighttime, with her so innocent yet concerning Yandere smile.

(AN: I fucking love Yanderes no matter what kind, *Watches out for FBI* Loli preferable though. Don't worry, she's not stabby stabby, she's just dependent.)

I grudgingly wake up, I honestly didn't want to, but I guess I need to. Yesterday, I had sex with Chie-sensei, and honesty, I wanted to devour her body today again, until all of that fair skin is red and marked with my bites and hickeys.

But alas, I don't know what to do now, well, I can perfectly pretend as if nothing happened between us but she? I don't know, she will probably feel limp.

Anyway, I stood up and made myself ready to go to school. Once done with that I step outside of my room and lock it. Walking towards the elevator I press the button and wait; it seems someone's coming from the upper floors.

Suddenly, the elevator opens and within is Chihiro, looking shocked too, well, who would have thought we would meet at this time, after everything transpired in the last 2 days.

"Mornin' Chihiro."

"Ah, eh, Good morning Ki-kiyotaka-kun." She waves me and averts her gaze while creating space for me to enter.