It's not a mask, It's what he became.

[Rokusuke Kōenji, the Wunderkind of Class D, rather laid back and doesn't seek anything from a third party in his life, this will be a One shot about an event that took place in February, snow still present, still falling down from the heavens.]

POV-chan looks thrilled, Kiyo is going to meet an interesting person. And it was that person himself that initiated the contact.

Today it is rather cold, it looks like it's going to snow sometime throughout the day. Well, I'm still curious as to what this meeting will bring forth, I would have never expected to be called out by that person.

I can't really interfere into his reasoning, it might just be spontaneous decision on his side, but nonetheless, I'm rather intrigued, what could he want from me, what will we talk about, during the Mix-training camp exam, we were in the same group, but we didn't really interact that much, but I guess something left an impression on him that made him come out his way and invited me to a meeting.

As I was walking, I saw the back of a student, he had green hair and waved me over, "Hey Ayanokouji-san." I walked over to him, "Yo Ishizaki."

"I-I wanted to know if you could help with so-something."

"Hmm? Well, I can at least listen, what do want to consult about?"

"Well, you see Ibuki is after me, and she wants to kill me-" I interrupted.

"Why would she want to kill you?" I was not really surprised, rather it's seems to be the usual Ibuki.

But Ishizaki suddenly blushed he said in vague manner, with his voice all over the place; "W-wwell, she picked something up for me which fell from my ba-backpack, and once she realized what it was, she w-wanted to kill me."

"What did she pick up?" he looked rather flustered, it was in his backpack, so maybe something in his room found it's way into it, which was inappropriate to bring to school, but how did she not recognize is it immediately?

"That's not important! She wants to kill me! Please I beg you, can you help me Ayanokouji-sama!" he grabs me by the shoulders and makes me kind of uncomfortable, but I want to wrap this up quickly.

"As far as I know, Ibuki likes to watch films, she often goes to the theatre, she probably likes plays as well, she seems to have a problem with her femininity, usually such girls are seen as tomboys, but she seems to like girly things, but thinks it doesn't suit her. You should avoid the theatre in the mall, and go for places preferred by girls, she will avoid those because she feels inferior to them as a woman." I honestly give him my view of things which seems to have worked, he smiles happily and jumps up and down.

"Oh, as expected, not only ridiculously strong but also so smart, you have my thanks!" He looks as if enlightened, but it's time to go for me.

"I happy that I could help, but I have to go now." I bade him farewell, but I noticed his quick glance towards my lower body part.

"Ah, eh, goodbye Ayanokouji-san, (As expected from the king)" I couldn't help but think that he's thinking abut annoying.

As we parted, I made my way towards the promised location,

(AN: Imma cut in, got a huge Idea, Ichika is Ryueen's little sis, but she a little bit too "outstandish" so, I will think up on Ideas of Ryueen little sis, their relationship with one another, personality, type of friends she will make with class C and Hiyori, and the most important one, how the ship between Ayanokouji and little Ryueen, plus ryueen finding out about his sister's crush!)

Having it now sight, I see a lone man sitting on the bench, looking up to the sky, he has a nostalgic atmosphere around him, a hint of sadness escapes it.