Schrödinger's Threesome

[Just thought of sharing this one

[Just thought of sharing this one. My own creation.

[I know man, I still haven't lewded a lot of girls, I mean, even I am surprised whenever I see the list of girls I haven't lewded. There's just too many for my lazy ass to write, and the dice of fate has chosen Ichinose, finally.

This will be a continuation from the timeline with Kiyo having slept with Chie, Sae and Chihiro, and you know when was leaving Chihiro's dorm room and Honami was standing in front of them. Plus I really should start to give them identification those timelines.

The chapterly idea;

Kiyo faking his enrollment in AHNS, he makes everything look perfect, but the day he goes to the bus, he actually drops off at the halt where it took up the old lady. He walks faster and faster, he takes off his blazer to be not taken as a student immediately, he throws it into a trash-bin, and runs away and the story would be about him fighting against the WR from the outside. For obvious reasons, it will be pretended the other cote characters don't exist, only the first years would be relevant, so all in all, it's about Kiyo working odd-jobs and fighting off the pursue of his father, and tries to raise just enough attention, but has to fight against corrupt government agents before 'real' ones are charged with investigating this case, and he slowly builds up a case with them, but still holds them not at arms-length but farther away. He will have some confrontations with the Yakuza, some conspiracy groups trying to find him for closure and other random HS's he pretends sometimes to attend, which is actually just beating up a guy with the same clothes size as him and he walks onto school campus with that and hides there more often than not, goes to cafeteria to eat there, and is like a ghost who suddenly vanishes when his Father came closer again.

It's in the sense of how he perceives the world around him in such a rush, if he actually would make contacts or how he would handle all of that, him committing crimes and such to get away, revelations and protection but also betrayal and hurt for others.

I don't know if I ever read a fanfic with this setting, might be, there are some that have the setting of him being outside, but his past is different there, sorry if anyone has actually done something like this. However, if none ever took this up, I hope someone will pick it up if he actually finds this to be something she/he can work with.

*This Idea is from a month ago or so*

Onto the story.]

Ichinose POV

That Chie-sensei, she just had to embarrass me in front of him. Hmpf. I wonder how she could keep her teaching license; she sometimes goes a bit overbroad with her inappropriate remarks, and some students might even be able to report her if they really wanted it.

But well, quite honestly, I fail to see her doing something to the students, despite how she appeared to be, it always feels kind of off, like she isn't taking those boys seriously, but that also may be due to the boys in my class being more reversed.