Everything according to Keikaku

[Some Kei lewds man, don't know why, but for me Kei is horny and pure at the same time, lmao, I might also just be biased because of the Kei fanfics where she is always horny dunno why.

Anyway, I decided that I will lewd her a second time, opposed to the fluff I will just use her fluffy thighs.

Now onto the usual idea.

Instead of the usual one's, this time I will represent my ship for the series, who some of you might already know which is Milf-teachers x Kiyo....

The idea is a more profound one, and no one will use it... probably.

So, we regress with the characters ages aside from Kiyo and everything related to him before school, like matsuo and 20th generation and so on.

Meaning that Sae, Chie and Mashima are students and Kiyo is going to school while they are in school, this would be interesting as you could center this around them, make a background on them and try to find out what kind of people they were before graduating and going the path of teacher.

What's all those regrets of Sae? How intense is the class competition? The beautiful maneuvering of Kiyo to make his class win without anyone really knowing. As they were close, it's like a painter giving a painting a few strokes more and creating a masterpiece in the end.

Such things and as usual, the ship between Kiyo x Sae x Chie. How that will be revealed, maybe she bites more than she can, Chie-chan? She also might have a dark past that Sae just doesn't know, they should've been enemies after all, so something happening and Chie not telling Sae + Mashima. Maybe a youthful Mashimabro being good friends with Kiyo despite the difference in classes. And overall, you can bring in some characters that you want, for example Mamarisu as a teacher but she resigned once her health was bad, and she is the one helping fights against Ayanopapa.

Well, lots of ideas but none is going to make it.... Probably.

Now onto the Story.]

POV-chan is playing with Kiyo's hair while he was sitting next to Kei, watching a movie on the TV in Kiyo's room. When her gaze went over to Kei, she frowned and got a jealous look, she blew at her with all her might, creating a slight breeze, Kei got a chilly feeling from the cold air brushing over her hair, so she just picked her cup on the table in front of them as they were leaning against the bed with table in front of them, as she picks up the tea and slightly tilts it, as this was going, POV-chan was breathing hard because of how much air she expelled. But she doesn't give up and breathes in and blow with all her might. Now it hits the liquid in the cup, it gets in motion and drips on her shirt.

"Kyaah!"

"Hmm? Oh."

"Don't oh me! The tea spilled on my blouse!"

Kei exclaimed as she held her blouse near the spot where the tea sprinkled, looking at it, it still steams so she probably shrieked due to that, and it was cute.

"You should take it off, green tea can leave some nasty stains."

I lied there, I actually just wanted her to take off her clothes, but that is a necessary lie, definitely.

"Waaah!? I need to wash it immediately then!"

She took off the blouse in complete panic and was shaky trying to move towards the bathroom, she is a bit too hasty, she should really slow down otherwise-

Tum

She nearly slipped but luckily I could catch her before she fell, now that I look at our position, her back must be hurting, she is after all only supported by me and I tower over her from behind, despite the cleavage presenting itself in front of me, I didn't look, I just focused on my peripheral vision, but she looked really cute flushed like this, so I lowered my head and at the same time, slowly let her down on the ground.