Red hair-kun got a green hat

[Vol. 11.5, a random day, Suzune becoming a woman, NETORI, 18+]

POV-Chan is happy that her Onii-sama's live is getting some editing which it desperately needs, but despite that train of thought, it's also sad that the flaws and perhaps joys of the past were erased and replaced with cold corrections:

Today, I was thinking of going out to just kill time, and maybe do something with the Ayanokouji Group but alas, it would feel awkward for me to gather them just because I'm bored and unfortunately, they don't seem to have planned to gather for today...

Now that I had decided to wander around the campus, I stood up from my bed and went to take a shower, I changed into a shirt and rolled up the sleeves up to the elbows. As for color, I chose a black one, and grey jeans.

I didn't think I'd need anything on top of that because it's currently spring so, I made my way to my door and as I opened it, someone unexpected appeared in front of me.

"Horikita," I mutter to no one in particular.

"I will take that as an invitation to enter." Answered the devil even though it was not directed at her and made her way into my dorm room.

"I'm afraid I didn't quite catch your purpose for barging into my room while you rudely invited yourself in." I try to see what she's here for, but if I'm not wrong it'd probably be related to my loss to Sakayanagi.

"Stop playing the idiot, you should be well aware as to why I'm here." Saying so, she basically confirms my assumption. However, I'm not against it, it wouldn't be any more suspicious as it is with her being seen entering my room and here we can talk without anyone eavesdropping on our conversation. Naturally, there's a possibility that someone could sneak their way in with the same trick as the three idiots and Kushida used. That is however easy to deal with as I just placed a camera there in case someone entered. But now we're getting off-topic.

As I walked back into my bedroom, I saw that she already was seated on my cushion next to my tea table. She really has that elegant beauty vibe when sitting next to it and being quiet.

"I will take a tea if you would please." Adding a please to her 'request,' makes me a bit irritated, it's not like it's rude to expect a drink when visiting someone else's home but for her to not even let me ask her if she wants to drink something, gives off an arrogant and imposing impression.

Yet, I don't want to bother with her so, I'll swallow it down, "Do you have anything in mind?" I ask unsure of her preference.

"I will trust your judgment, as you have been taught tea ceremony as far if I recall correctly." She says so in a smug tone and smirks at me. Of course, despite my loss to Sakayanagi, she still must acknowledge the other achievements she was witness to, one of which includes fighting with her brother. She probably remembered that and now is trying to tease me. She should have been trying to evaluate my ability since the end of the final special exam so, reminiscing about the past to create a profile of me containing all her knowledge of me.

"Well, I'll be preparing it then," I said as I made my way to the kitchen, "Make yourself comfortable," I said while entering the kitchen and ended up contemplating what kind of tea to make, as I was thinking, I was reminded of chairman Sakayanagi and thought what he was doing right now since he got some 'vacation'. But I didn't waste more time on that thought, as I was choosing, I got the urge to make green tea.

(AN: The reason why I'm choosing green tea is because it has caffeine which has been shown to increase sexual desire)

After preparing the tea, I took the pot and two cups and carried them on a tray back to where Horikta was waiting. Sitting at the side next to her, I placed the tray carefully on the table and started to serve her and myself a cup while my actions were stiff and robotic. With my fluid and timed movements, it made the impression that they were elegant and refined. I was just trying to provoke her by showing off my skills as a way of saying; 'I wasn't lying, I actually have been taught in tea ceremony.'