Leroy jenkins.

[Did you know how heavenly it is to live in switzerland? You can stream literally everything as long as you don't provide it to someone else, it's completely legal, no market or distribustion means no problem with the law.

Anyway have you ever wondered what would happen if Ayanopapa became a woman-

Sike, those who saw that comment were probably sweating right now lmao.

Anyway Ryueen-chan became-

No, still not it.

If you have my other Fan-fic in your reading list and are awaiting an update, this weekend, I will finally update, it's just that I want it like that, nothing else really. That said, have you ever wondered what would be if Kiyotaka applied to the school but got taken in as a teacher? I mean, he doesn't even need to be a homeroom teacher, he just walks into year 2 class A classroom and Nagumo mocks him and gets his ass handed to him. His interaction with Manabu when he teaches his class. Lol. And as homeroom teacher, his interactions with Ryueen would be too funny, would he actually have the guts to fight a teacher lmao. Arisu immediately recognizing Kiyo when he enters their classroom, and Kiyo having to deal with defectives, don't know about this one? Maybe having to deal with stuck up Horikita and Keisei?

So, now to the actual fic, continuation of KFC one, Part III is where we are right now, Chihiro invited Kiyo to the rooftop after school. Let's go Chihiro, I believe in you! You can do it. You too can fight against the demonic dragon, well, at least mentally with your fear of it. Ganbatte Chihiro!

IMPORTANT TAG: STOMACH DEFORMATION]

POV-chan is sleepy and infected her Oni-chan too with her adorable yawn, her Oni-chan being the amazing person he is, easily held it off, but only until he readied himself for bed. Once he fell into it, he unconsciously took POV-chan's body and hugged her tight, POV-chan was so sleepy, she didn't even blush but a small "tehe," still escaped her cute lips.

My eyes trembled a bit, I feel like I had the best night's sleep I've ever had, even better than the one I had in my room in the mansion. I woke up nonetheless and readied myself, eating breakfast, taking a shower and cleaning my teeth, I dressed myself and sat on my bed, contemplating my life choices like every ordinary human does.

I had my reasons though, 2 days ago, I had sex with Chie-chan, then, yesterday I had sex with Sae in the councilor office. Quite the days, I had sex with two teachers and they probably know about each other, but none called me to talk about it or to talk it out. Sae, she probably heard me that night with Chie, and Sae would somehow give it away, Chie and Sae seem to be friends to way back, so, if it's her friend, Chie would easily see through Sae, there's no doubt about it.

Anyway, I can only think about it, they are the ones who have to talk it out first with one another, before they turn to me to talk it all out together.

There's the matter of Chihiro asking me to meet her on the rooftop today after school, I don't know what exactly she would want to discuss with me, but I will look forward to it. We will probably have sex; the author is after all my tool to satisfy my endless lust. Huh-, shhh, you don't want that to happen, do you? Mhmh. Alright time for school.

On the way, I just saw some random classmates of mine but no one I'm close with so, I walked to school alone, without anyone calling me out.

Once there I went to my usual seat in the back near the window, I sat down and looked outside the window, I felt like philosopher, but my expectations were destroyed as-