The fall of reason, brings forth the monsters of the heart.

[PAH PAH PAH

Yeah, instead of dun dun dun, Hornykouji's background music is the slapping of two 'things' against the back of a XX-human.

Anyway, how long have I teased you with this? The Nagumo NTR is something that was often asked in the comments not even only mine but in other author's stories too. Well, now I will finally deliver, and I got a bit hyped up when writing about 'Time-leap into a promise', and let me just say, Ara ara Ichika/Fuka/Arisu will fulfill all your dreams.

So, I guess we will get a POV apart from Kiyo and it will contain a bit of what the girls are doing currently.

Well, that was that. Now Idea time.

This might as well be the plot to a nasty hentai, but it's not important, I already published this idea once as a normal fic, that with Kiyo becoming a teacher and so on, but now it's for a normal fic and the idea might well fill 16 parts or so at least, more if you give the girls multiple chapters and since the build-up is not counted in, it will be a bit longer, that's why, me with my unregulated updates and surprise Hiatus' will not deliver a good job in matters of continuation. Anyway, here the idea:

Kiyo got accepted as a teacher in AHNS despite being 15, on the way in the bus, the same scene plays out though, he will not have a student's uniform but be in a dashing suit, and when he sees it, he will have to stand up for the granny because the office lady is the woman who will meet him at the front gate and is in the HR department, thus he stands up and offers his seat to her, then he will be just thanked by Kushida followed by the Office lady who then recognizes him as the guy she needs to pick up, she blushes when she sees how handsome he is in person and invites him to stand next to her. But at that moment the bus rattles and he 'accidentally' falls forward, and his chiseled body feels up her soft one while he takes advantage of the situation as everyone is just interested in themselves, he stays like this and lets her feel his hard body which makes her hot and due to reasons she is a Lalatina level pervert and Kiyo guesses that so he feels her up while she is determined to be his cum du- lover, easily establishing the harem without even entering school grounds. After that, he will have a teacher position and also teach PE, so he can teach them about the body and so on, kekekek. Anyway, for plot, you could make it like; Suzune trying to seduce a teacher to help her reach class A, the milf teachers will be trying to seduce him and neglect his class so they have easy game.

Ichinose is introduced not during school but afterwards, like bumping into one in another and they talk with each other, so she still comes to him to ask him to help her out. And so on, this will go on with the girls with these meetings and 'instructions.

Warning, this is a longer chapter, everything will be original, and the lemon starts around 6.4k words with a kiss. So the Nagumo NTR perspective will be quite at the end but it will not be rushed or anything, I really want to humiliate him. I just don't like him as a character, that's it. If he wasn't cocky, and wouldn't blatantly see Honami as a trophy- know what, that bastart will die.

Yeah, that's it, let's start with the Nagumo NTR. Let it surprise you, so no tags or anything.]

As POV-chan came back from wherever she went, she arrived on Kiyo's head and gripped his hair while lying her head down on his, looking like she is hiding in high grass, and observes the situation together with Kiyo.

Seems like Nagumo is not only the confident rival of Elder Horikita but also a suitor of love, but unlucky for him, I am her-cough* the feelings are not reciprocated, and of all people it to be Asahina is a bit surprising.

You would think that due to her not fawning over him, it would imply that they simply are not people who value things the same way, which plays an essential part in a normal relationship, as it is easier to get along with a person who views things not that different from oneself.