Drinking tears is my profession.

[Your notifications: Hey Ron

My IKE NTR: Hey Billy

$GME Diamond hands

Anyway, not let's take a look at the sewing club, they will be getting some order for green hats.

Hehe, looks like Ike is a good friend, he says bros before hoes, not, we know the three idiots, they would stab each other's backs as soon as they get a chance.

Anyway, let's enjoy it, hmm?]

POV-chan is trying to get the knife but she's too small to reach the cabinet, she puffs her cheeks and reluctantly goes back to Kiyo-kun, and sits on top of his head, waking him up, "Hmpf" She looks away with a red face, and totally not jealous at Horikita!

I was slowly waking up, I wasn't tired to begin with, the whiteroom training gave us enough stamina and control over our senses, so, I'm currently lying beside Ho-Suzu?

What an embarrassing nickname, I could probably tease her a lot with it. So, turn a bit and look at the closet pervert's face.

I was a bit startled to be honest, she was smiling like a little girl who gets the role of princess in a play, but I know that she probably isn't ready for a relationship, to begin with, she would clearly care more about advancing in classes, so, what are we now?

We are seatmates, but that will change probably with the new semester. Are we friends? No, I can't imagine that to be the case for her.

So, what are we?

Suddenly, I remembered a adjunctive word for such a situation.

Tool with benefits, huh?

Well, that's one problem out of the way. But my enlightenment seemed to have woken her up. She nuzzles, and then with a sudden recollection at where she is, her eyes shot up. But not with me, I immediately embraced her before she could jump out of the bed.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She stutters, trying to intimidate me but failed miserably as she doesn't seem to hear her own meek and girly voice, it's bit rough, but I guess that's my fault.

"Hmm? You say that, but weren't you asking for more back then?"

"Shu-" She wanted to deny it but me pressing my skin on hers, got her flustered all over again, especially due to the dragon on her stomach.

"You know caffein, just heightens the sexual desire, it doesn't make you into a sex-maniac, but you seemed to want to be eaten by me everywhere." I calmly said in a low tone next to her ear.

"I have used you thoroughly, just like back on the island exam." I said, she would probably be seeing that imaginary creepy smirk I apparently had once back in the first school weeks.

"H-how did you know!" She was flustered, didn't know what to do. 'How did he know about those weird feelings I had back then!' is what she's probably thinking. But I'm not going to tell her that.

"That doesn't matter, anyway, in your eyes, a relationship is probably out of question, right? Thought so, how about I help our leader then if she gets those weird feeling again? You can come to me and I will help you then. Even if we're at school." With that I felt her shudder. Hmm, she understood the implication.

"Well, that's that, your door number is 1201, right? I will get you some clothes, I made some Camille tea, you can drink that after heating it up, I washed you properly as well, there shouldn't be a problem, so, just sort out your feelings." I said as I stood up, but it's still erect, I tried to hide it but-