FBI-chan, please don't touch me there ('つヮ⊂)

[I think I dragged it out too far, smug loli will be revealed and I will write this as fast as I can before the FBI breaks down my house.

Your daily dose of Adisial-sensei's ideas:

Shizuku got killed by Kiyo or by herself, the question is simply how, but after Kiyo left, the instructors came in and reanimated her, she was too weak to go into the Whit Room again, and due to now being free to do as they please with Kiyo, they "sell" her off to an investor as she is the last survivor from the 4th generation apart from Kiyo.

She gets "bought" by an rather old lady who just uses her for her work and eventually, within 3 years when Shizuku becomes 13 years old, the old lady dies due to a murder, Shizuku who has been there up until now under guise of the adoptive daughter of the old lady, gets directly introduced to a caretaker, who is an young lady around 28 years old. There, she with her for 2 years and can finally experience a normal life with going to school and stuff, interested in going to AHNS because she got curious about the school itself, she applies there.

Finally, there, she get allotted into class C-A and lives her life rather casually, she doesn't really hold back much, but only as far as to be considered top 8% within the school. Due to Kiyo being rather unknown, she coincidentally never comes across him, and doesn't know of his existence, it was only when she was witnessing the race that she recognizes Kiyo. She immediately runs all over the place and doesn't find him when she ends up at the special building, exhausted due to her emotional stress, she sits down and doesn't know what to do, when she suddenly hears footsteps behind her, looking back, she finally saw him... Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the masterpiece.

This is a rather docile idea, but it will do. I also have one for Kei, but only at the end of the chapter.

ANYWAY,😊 got y'all distracted from the real purpose of this chapter, the lewedding of a loli.

It's on purpose the way I wrote it.

Setting is VOL.5 when she is about to say, "White Room." Never knew that it's written apart.

Let's go.]

POV-chan was sweating buckets, another loli is talking with her Oni-chan right now, what if her Oni-chan doesn't need her anymore! No! She can't accept this; she needs to fight! So, she stretches her arms and slaps Kiyo's head with her adorably small and cute hands, she has such meager power, that her Oni-chan is just thinking it's a breeze... NOOOOO! ONI-CHAN DON'T LEAVW MWEEE WAAAAEHHEEHAAA!

Of I course I would never leave a loli, if there are two in front of you, then you have your answer for why we have two hands.

"So, what's the matter? If at all possible, I'd like to wrap this up quickly."

"After seeing you run, I remembered something. I called you here so I can share with you the shock I felt at that moment. It's almost like this is the lead up to a confession, don't you think so?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about......"

Clonk. Clonk. Propping herself up with a cane, Sakayanagi stood right next to me.

"It's been a long time, Ayanokouji-kun. Approximately 8 years and 243 days."

"You're kidding, right? I don't know you."

"Fufu. I suppose. After all, our acquaintance isn't a mutual one."

Clonk.

Clonk.

The tapping receded bit by bit.

What exactly is this about? I decided to wrap things up and started to walk in the opposite direction.