Is it wrong to pick up a boy on the street?

[Bonjour my hungry and horny troublemakers before 😊 you guys come 😊 and read the chapter, I have to apologize since it has been a long time since I have updated, and also important, the next chapter was supposed to be Amasawa but I couldn't really endure the fact that there is yet to be a Kiyo x Mika.

As expected, even though it has been 2 years since I started writing chapters because no one wanted to NTR Sudou as they implied. I still have to do some things myself. Well, I will just be the first to write Kiyo x Mika, since no one ever answered me positively when I asked whether or not one exists. There are Kiyo x Mother but no canon ships.

This will be a runaway trope, and Mika ain't a saint, so it's kind of obvious how this is going to develop, they won't know it, but they will be reunited not only in a spiritual sense of Mother and son but in a physical one as well.

Hope you all will enjoy it. Now for the people who still didn't get it, this will be INCEST, if you can't stomach that, no need to announce your disgust, if it was a separate story that didn't have any warning that it would happen, it would be natural to have that reaction, but this is One-shot saga, in that sense, HENTAI as always.

BTW Kiyo is 17 in this one, just to have him be a minor but at the same time look even older than his 15-year-old self, here he never went to ANHS or the mansion, he directly escaped the WR.

Also, from what I have read, Mika is a woman who knows how to use her charms and is a sociable person, disliked by women however, in that case, the Mika you will witness here, will embody that, she will switch between personalities so to say quite seamlessly, you will notice it, I think I will also not it in the narration. She will be simply put an actress that makes herself charming for her target.

Here's some pictures to go by and the top one:

Hornykouji lesssss go.]

POV-chan was overjoyed, the stupid author finally introduced incest to his works, which means there shouldn't be anything holding him back from lewding me, Onii-sama's little imotou. POV-chan was rubbing her face against Kiyo's head, inevitably making him immune to any head pat attempts against him since POV-Chan was constantly patting his head.

Cold.

That's how I would describe my surroundings and the pavement. My feet are slowly accumulating damage due to not having proper shoes for concrete. However, I was unperturbed by that.

The wind blowing in my face and witnessing the dim light of the moon falling over the streets and houses were a first for me, I could see stars for the first time in my life. I would be lying if I said they didn't catch my attention.

The world of colors, was only for some hours since I entered it after stepping outside the white hell, but it already offered me countless experiences.

My white gown was pressed against my body as I ran full speed into alleyways and climbed upon small buildings to throw off any potential pursuers. However, it is essential that I get some short rest.