KFC-Kiyo Fucking Chie / It's Fingerlicking Kiyo.

[Bonjour, this is another chapter but now with some interesting warnings; huge playboy Hornykouji, 18+, Milf, Teacher drama ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

I was sure I hadn't done anything to get me called to the office. Exiting the classroom, I could feel my classmates' stares drilling a hole into the back of my head. Timid as a rabbit, I found the faculty office and entered. I looked all around, but I didn't find Chiyabashira-sensei anywhere. Baffled, I called out to a teacher inspecting her sexy appearance in a mirror.

"Excuse me, is Chiybashira-sensei here?"

"Hmm? Sae-chan? Oh, she was just here a moment ago."

The teacher had wavy, shoulder-length hair, which made her look mature. She had a rather loosely clothing on for a teacher, added to that, she has quite the nice figure, she probably exercises, but I don't know what kind of exercise, maybe unorthodox one? Like using sexual activity to keep her body fit, I don't know but seeing her great figure, thick thighs and nice size knockers, I want to find out.

"She must have stepped away for a minute. Do you want to wait here?"

"No, thank you. I'll wait in the hall."

I didn't want to do any moves on her in the faculty office. I would need another opportunity to get to talk to her. However, as if my prayers to myself have been heard by myself, the sexy milf teacher followed me.

"I'm Hoshinomiya Chie, in charge of Class B. Sae and I have been best friends since high school. That's why we call each other Sae-chan and Chie-chan."

Kuh, my horny meter is rising, is she interested in me, she followed me out of her own volition.

"Hey, why did Sae-chan call you? Huh? Why?" she asked.

"Why are so curious about that Chie-chan?" I tried to tease her but seemingly failed as she just grinned and brushed it off.

"Hehe, quite the feisty one, aren't you, sorry but didn't quite catch your name." she looks at me, for a moment she narrowed her eyes.

I got closer to her and look her in the eyes, still not changing my expression, "You can call me Kiyo-kun, Chie-chan."

She started to scan me from top to bottom, as if determining my worth, "Alright, Kiyo-kun it is, that sounds good, and you seem quite assertive, handsome on top of that, aren't you quite popular? Hm," she looks at nudges me to answer her.

"Sadly not, I'm not really popular, but who cares, don't I have someone beautiful talking to me right now? So, I don't need to be popular anyway." I say looking deeply into her eyes, but I see a competitive emotion surging there, probably trying to win this battle of teasing.

She seems now to go for physical contact trying to make me flustered so, she could get the reason why I'm meeting with Sae-chan and to win this competition. She grabs my arm with her slender, delicate hands, having still the youthful glint on her skin, the softness of her hands makes want to hold them despite what degenerate act it is.

"Hmm? How what a smooth talker you are, but it seems you like to play hard to get, Ne ne, are interested in sensei? Or why do look at me so intensely? Hihi" she cutely giggles to herself as she caresses my cheek, taking the opportunity, I take her delicate wrist, and take the tip of her finger in my mouth, *pop*, I take it out again is it now glistened due to my saliva, I still don't let her wrist go, I turn it and give her kiss on the backhand.

During the entire process, Sae-chan seems to have approached us, but she froze once I started acting, she regained her bearing quick though as smirked to herself because she noticed Chie-chan red cheeks.