Chapter 3

*Lilith*
Once I got out of my car, I scanned the area. I mean, sure it was just the school parking lot, but... wel I guess old habits die hard, or something like that.

There weren't many people out. Most of them just looked like ordinary citizens, and that was perfect for me. There were a few though, and they looked like they had seen some shit. They were all standing together by a Lamborghini Sian limited edition. They were all boys, and I knew immediately who they were.

They called themselves the Wolf's, and it was honestly the stupidest name ever. Shadow was loads better of course. Note the sarcasm.

I knew them because I had done a few jobs for them before, and I knew their style. And I always did my research on my client before I took the job. I also needed to know my competition.  What I adored, was that they didn't have a clue who I was, unless I told them my assassin name was Shadow.

I walked to the school, and saw the gang watching me from the corner of my eye. I closed my car, and keept walking.

Ohhhhh, now comes the fun part. The dramatic entrance!! I slammed the double doors open with a bang, and grinned like a maniac when I walked in like I was a model on a runway. Ok, so I know Kyle wanted me to fit in or something like that, but come on, a little drama won't hurt anybody.

Everyone turned to stare at me, and I kept walking. I didn't really pay attention to the students, and instead focused on finding the office where I was supposed get my schedule.

After walking around for a while I knew the gang boys were following me, so I turned and faced them.

"Hey, could you help me find the office where I can get my schedule?" I asked as politely as I could. I didn't want tip them off just yet about who I was.

"And why do you think you can ask stuff from us bitch?" A guy said. I was pretty sure I remembered his name was Matt. I pretended to be hurt by his comment. Seriously he had nothing better worse bitch?

"Well, I don't know... I just thought... never mind then." I stammered, not meaning a word. I already knew that I was going to be bullied one way or another, and I had my scarred act ready.

"Don't ever talk to us again. Unlike your daddy giving you everything you want, we will make your life hell. Understand babydoll?" Said another guy, his name was Jake. He was the new second in command. I almost vomited right on the spot because of that stupid nickname. Like, just, no.

The mention of my father send a pang though me, but I was trained enough not to show any emotion.

"Oh, well then, bye." After I said that, I walked around them. I was never going to apologize. Ever. Even in my act. The guy in the middle suddenly grabs my arm forcefully, and out of reflex my other arm strikes out and I punch him in the nose. Pain shoot though my arm, and I relished in it. His nose gave a small crack, and he stumbled back. Jake and Matt catched him before he fell.

"What the fuck?" He roared, clutching his nose. Ha, what a baby. I was keenly aware of all the students watching with their phones out, and I winked at him so only he could see.

"Oopsie" I said, " my arm must have slipped." and walked into the main office that I had just spotted. I looked back just in time to see the looks of utter disbelief on the little gangs faces before the crowd blocked my view.

I had messed up. I was supposed to keep a low profile, and learn to fit in. And I had already punched him. Well, what did I really expect when I came here with a car like mine. I just had to leash my temper. Hopefully, that would be enough.

15 minutes later I was standing before the door of my first period of the day. Meet and greet. I had no idea what that consisted of, but it probably ment talking. And my social battery was running out. It was hard to pretend I was confident. And talking with strangers wasn't really my thing.

I knocked first, and only entered when a voice as hard as nails told me to. I slowly opened the door, sliding though.

"Ah, yes, you're the new kid right?" Said an older women from the front of the class. She was trying to sound warm and welcoming, but she really just sounded like a screeching dying cat.

"Yeah, I am." I said looking around the room. I was trying to sound confident, and I was hoping agains hope that it was working. Killing people was fine, but siroursly, there is nothing worse then being in front of the class with everyone staring at you.

"Please introduce yourself." She said.

I cleared my throat, "My name is Lilith Hunter. I'm 17. I like to read." I said simply.

"Class, say hello to Miss Hunter" Said the woman.

"Hello Miss Hunter." They all chimed, and I nodded. Wtf, why was I just nodding. What kind of weirdo nods when people say hello to them. Ah shit. I am an assassin, I kill people for money, I can do this. Nope not working.

Before I could overthink it, I walked to the only available spot, and to my dismay, it was next to him. You know, the dude I punched, Steel.

Someone stuck out their leg to trip my, and I not so accidentally kicked it.

"Oh my! I didn't see your leg there!" I whisper screamed to the boy. I was laying the faking the shook on thick, so he would know I had most definitely seen his stupid leg. The boy glared at me, clutching his leg. My kicks weren't exactly soft.

I kept walking and plopped down on the chair with all the gracefulness of a dying hippopotamus, and grabbed my stuff. I think I have a thing for dying animals or something.

I didn't know what kind of things I needed for Meet and Greet so I just grabbed a notebook and some pens.

"Wel hello there" Said Steel.

I flipped him off under the table, and he obviously saw.

"Now, now there, that's quite rude." He said, in a mocking tone.

I ignored him.

For the rest off class we just listened to the teacher, who I learned her name was Miss Carla, talk about all the ways to introduce yourself in different cultures. Even though Steel was a pain in my ass the entire time, I still liked the lesson.

As soon as the bell rang I grabbed my stuff, and  walked out of there. I wouldn't run out of class, that would make me look like pray, but damn Steel was annoying. It took most of my concentration not to just kill him right then and there.

A/N

Heyyyyyyy :)))

What do you guys think of this chapter?

Lilith and Steel finally meet each other!

Do you like the characters?

I'll hopefully be updating soon!

Lots of looooooveeeeeeee from meeeeeeee :))))