Chapter 36

*Lilith*

Luckily we had everything prepared for today. A week ago we had all tracked down Steel's new car, and Kelly and Silvia had placed another tracker on it just like the last one.

Charlie had since been in charge of keeping track of everywhere he went and see if he went anywhere suspicious. To none of our surprise, he did. Apparently, Kelly had also been left completely out of the loop with everything Steel did when she had to do what he said, so that wasn't much help.

There was a building at the end of the street where Silvia used to live with her father that he kept on visiting. And we found out that was where he kept the girls.

And today was the day the delivery that the message from Steel's phone talked about was going to be delivered. We were highly certain that those girls were going to be kept in that building at the end of the street.

"Ay hottie?" Kelly yelled, already seated in the van with Charlie, as Silvia and I grabbed some extra food and drinks for when we got the girls. We had already put some blankets and pillows in the back of the van for if they wanted to relax, or cover themselves.

"Yeah, sexy?" I replied, smiling. I quickly looked at the time, 4 pm, and nodded to myself. We were on time.

"What music do ya want? Cuz I'm not letting this be a boring and tense ride." Kelly yelled back at me, and I nodded in agreement, coming out of the house and putting the food in the van.

"Put on Your New Boyfriend by Wilbur Soot first, and then my Villain arc playlist," I said getting in the van with Silvia. I was driving of course. I don't know why but driving just made me feel like I had control over something in my life.

"Alright," She said and put on the song.

"Are you all ready to safe some people and kill some people?" I said to everyone, and I was met with smiles and cheers. God, I loved these girls.

"YOUR NEW BOYFRIENDS AN ASSHOLE..... whooo" We sang together and laughed. Then my Villain arc songs came on and we all acted as if we were undefeated badass bitches. But I guess we weren't even acting.

After some time I turned down the volume of the music and got some serious. I wasn't planning on losing anyone today, and I needed to make sure the plan was set and sure to make sure of that.

"So you girls got the plan?" They all nodded.

"Got it. But I'm still going to repeat it to you for my own sake." I said, and they all sighed dramatically.

"First off, we're going to wait until all the girls are in the same building, and while we're waiting we double-check where the guards are," I said, holding up one finger.

"Second," I continued, putting up a second finger, ", we silently and calmly enter the building, Kelly and me on the second floor, Charlie and Silvia on the first floor." They nodded.

"Then we shoot the living shit out of anyone that gets in our way of getting those girls out of there. And obviously, the mission is to get them away from Steel. We have to get them in our vans and drive to the safe house." I finished, and Charlie raised her hand like a kid.

"Yeah Charlie?"

"What do we do if they follow us?" She asked.

"Kill them." I said simply, and she nodded casually.

As we reached our one-stop before going to the building, I slowed. Then I stopped in a parking lot with 3 other vans, the same size as this one. Charlie, Silvia, and Kelly all got out without a word, and each of them got into one of the vans.