Chapter 41

(one week later)

Lilith

We'd tortured Steel twice since that first time, and one week later he didn't exactly look any better for it. We'd left water and some food for it to make sure he didn't die too soon.

At first, we were worried he might starve himself to end the pain sooner, but he couldn't even commit to that. He was our punishing bag now. Whenever we needed to let off some steam, to the basement we went.

The girls we'd saved who wanted to stay in a safe place free of charge were now staying in one of my safe houses. They were free to do whatever they wanted, and that was something they hadn't had for a while. And me and my family were now staying in the first safehouse we had gone to.

"Are you girls ready? This time it's gonna be a bit extra." I said to them.

"A course we are babe," Kelly answered, winking.

Today was the spectacular day we were going to castrate Steel, Kelly's request of course. Yep that's right, we were going to chop Steel's dick off. I'd learned how when Kyle had taken me in, and I couldn't be more exited to perform it on Steel.

"Perfect, let's go downstairs." I said, and we went to his cell again.

Jake had taken over what was left of Steel's gang and I'd had a meeting with him this morning. He gave me solid proof he cut off all contract with the buyers and sellers Steel had been working with. And he also promised to stay out of that business and to help anyone who needed help in the sex trafficking department.

Besides that, we had also come to the agreement that we would come to each other's aid if needed. I liked Jake, even if I thought he had poor taste in friends. But I couldn't really blame him. And I didn't.

Now this last little thing.

Chopping Steels dick of.

Yayyyyyyy.

I couldn't freaking wait.

Steel didn't become conscious when we chained him to a chair. He didn't even stir when Charlie snapped his head back to chain his neck as well. If I was anyone else I would think he might be dead, but I wasn't anyone else. I was Lilith.

He was trying to make us think he was dead so he would have a chance out. I found it fucking hilarious he still thought he had a chance. I mean come on? Everyone else agreed that he was as good as dead right? I literally trapped him in a cage and chained him by the neck.

The girls waited next to me slightly behind for Steel to stop his acting show. He opened his eyes slowly, admitting defeat in his little acting performance. His eyes are hollow and dead, and I took great satisfaction in that. He fucking deserved it.

I tilted my head, and Kelly nodded. It was time to chop, chop, chop, his cock, cock, cock.

Kelly grabbed a sharp small knife. Yes I know another knife? We just love them ok? Leave us and our knifes alone.

I opened his legs and chained his feet to the floor so she had perfect access. Steel was crying again, probably already knowing what we were planning to do. Kelly cut off his underwear, and got to work.

*2 hours later*

"Well, that's finished." Kelly said, smiling happily when we were back upstairs.

"Finally." I drawled, laying sprawled out on the couch.

"I think I might have gone slightly deaf" Silvia said, rubbing her ears. Kelly had very slowly, tiny bit by tiny bit chopped his dick off while he had been screaming in agony. I was pretty sure my ears were damaged as well, he was screaming that loud.