Chapter 14

*Lilith*

After washing my car, I went back home to get ready for school. My plan was to go to school like a normal person, and when Steel left, I would follow him.

It was super basic and cliche, but it always worked. There were some things that I was going to look out for as well.

For example, I wanted to know all of his routines, if he even had any. And I also wanted to know if there was anyone else on the inside that wasn't Kelly, that might help me bring him down.

The last thing, and most important thing, was that I needed to know everything about the human trafficking he and his gang did. How they did it, and where.

It was so incredibly messed up that people did that. Says the assassin. But there was a difference between selling people or killing them. If you have me the option of being sold as a sex slave, or dying. I would much rather die.

When I got home, I changed and got my bag for school. And the stuff for after as well of course.

As I arrived at school in my car, I spotted Steel and his little inner gang with small dicks and ugly faces, just talking on the side walk. Not that I would know if they really did have a small dicks. They just give me small dick vibes.

I parked, and stepped out as if I was in a damn movie. One heal first, then I slowly got out of my car, as if rising from the aches of my enemies. Just let me be dramatic ok?

They all looked at me, and I smiled at them. Oh they had no idea what was going to hit them. Steel smirked at me, and Milo was frowning at him. Jake's face was blank, and Matt just looked bored.

Still smiling I turned away from them and made my way inside. Hopefully Kelly was here, I really didn't want to face half a day at school alone. Plus, I wanted to make sure she was alright.

People's eyes were on me as I walked inside, and I grabbed my phone and AirPods. There were four things in life I appreciated more than the rest. One is food. Two is sleep. Three is books. And four is music.

I put on the song 'Why'd you only call me when you're high" by Arctic Monkeys, and went towards my class.

On my way there, I was stopped by Kelly. I quickly put away my music, and turned all my attention to my friend.

"Hey girl," I said, and she smiled,

"Hi, how are you? How is Silvia?" Kelly asked in a rush.

"I'm alright. Silvia is... I don't know to be honest." I said, keeping it vague.

"Nah babe, I'm gonna need more than that. Where was she all this time? Why is she at yours? And why isn't she with you right now?" Ok so apparently she was only dry on the phone. Good to know.

"I really want to tell you, but that's her story to tell. Let's just say that's she's going to stay with me for as long as she needs." I said shrugging.

She narrowed her eyes at me, then threw an arm over my shoulders and turned us in the other direction.

"Fine then. Let's get to class." Kelly said.

"My class is the other way." I said flatly.

"I don't care. You're coming with me."