Chapter 19

⚠️TW⚠️
A hell of a lot of blood and violence. Like, the entire chapter is almost violence :))
It's also quite graphic 😗✌️

Anyways, enjoyyyy <33

*Lilith*

I floored the gas paddle and grabbed my dagger from the side of the car. Silvia was screaming her lungs out next to me, holding on for dear life.

Kelly was fighting like a bad bitch, but she was weak, underfed, and didn't have any real training. She was trying her best, fighting tooth and nail, but it wasn't enough.

"HEY ASSHOLES" I screamed, suddenly stopping the car. Silvia and I flew into our seatbelts, but I didn't linger. Throwing my door open, and my dagger at the ready.

One of them turned to me, and I saw him smile a bit. Kelly kicked the other one in the balls, and he doubled over grabbing his junk. Yes, you go girl. You got this Kelly babe. The other one ran at me, thinking he could take me out.

Well, was he in for a surprise.

I didn't care who he was at that moment. I didn't care that he might have a family. I didn't care that he had a life. All I cared about was that he had been trying to hurt my family.

Before he could come any closer, I threw the dagger in his shoulder. As always, my aim hit my target, and not even an inch off.

He screamed bloody murder and went down. His face paled considerably and was scrunched up in pain.

Then he did something absolutely brilliant. He pulled the dagger out of his shoulder.

"Idiot" I snickered, as he screamed even more, and blood gushed from his shoulder like a damn fountain. The thick red substance covering the ground.

I wasn't planning on killing him, but him pulling the dagger out of his shoulder was probably going to make him bleed out to death. Oh well.

I turned to help Kelly and saw her and Silvia beating the shit out of him while he was on the ground. I grinned like a proud momma and ran to them.

"YOU FUCKING- MOTHER FUCKER- ASSHOLE- SON OF A BITCH" Kelly was screaming at the poor dude, who was crying now. He deserves it.

Just when I reached them, he went out cold, and Kelly stood up straight. She looked me in the eyes, with absolute hate in them. She looked like a psychopath. Then she looked shocked that I looked so proud and- well happy.

Silvia gasped for air and looked at me as well. Then we all started laughing. Though I'm pretty sure that Kelly and Silvia were just laughing because of the adrenaline.

At that moment, I felt all of us getting closer. Kelly had called, and we had come.

"Are you girls alright?" I asked them, and they nodded.

"Yep, but the question is, are you alright? You took him on all on your own. No, wait- how the hell did you throw a knife-"

"It's a dagger-" I couldn't help it. There was a difference between a knife and a dagger. That was important. And I wouldn't let my baby be called something it wasn't.

"- and land it exactly where you wanted it to be?" Kelly said, continuing as if she didn't hear me. The audacity of this bitch. She had to at least acknowledge the fact that it was a dagger. Silvia nodded in agreement,

"Yeah, and why do you have a dagger in your car?" Silvia asked. Thank you Silvia for calling it a dagger.

I swallowed. Hard.