Chapter 29

A/N
So I'm going to stop putting trigger warnings for violence on my chapters, cuz well, you already know that there is probably going to be violence lol.
Here's the last trigger warning: rape, violence, and all that shit.
Anyways enjoy :)

*Lilith*

Another week passed, and we were busy with quite a few things. I had deleted Steel's phone number from my phone, and Charlie made sure that there was no possible way for him to contact me with it.

We were still training every morning, and now everyone didn't suck at fighting anymore. It was actually pretty good. We had also been keeping track of the tracker that Charlie had put on Steel's car.

I had memorized the plate number when I had been following him a while back, so it was easy enough for Charlie to place the tracker on the underside of his car while I was distracting him with a date thingy.

Kelly had told us that there were a lot of women being trafficked by Steel, so if he drove there, we would know exactly where the place was where he kept those women.

We were now chilling in the lounge room, Silvia sitting in her favorite armchair with a book, Charlie sitting on the floor facing the coffee table with her computer. And Kelly and I sat side by side on the couch, both of us with our phones.

I had placed some snacks on the coffee table, and we were all eating it as if it was the last piece of food in the world. I sneaked a look at what Charlie was doing, and if she was maybe doing some important and illegal hacking, but she hid it from me.

"Oh by the way, I don't think I've told you girls this." I said, suddenly remembering that I completely forgot to tell them what I had been doing.

"What's up?" Kelly asked, and I pulled Steel's phone out of my pocket.

"What's that?" Asked Silvia.

"That's Steel's phone. I stole it from him last week while I was in the date thingy you know? But yeah, it isn't getting any messages anymore, and I think that's because he has found a way to tell his contacts that his phone was stolen. But yeah, I had been getting messages for the first few days." I said, and they all stared at me.

"And when we're you going to tell us this?" Charlie asked incredulously.

"Well, I was gonna tell you before, but I forgot." I said shrugging.

"Blame it on my brain, not me." I added, and Kelly burst out laughing. Kelly's laugh immediately made me laugh too, and when I started laughing, so did Charlie and Silvia. After we all calmed down a bit, Silvia asked,

"So what messages was Steel getting?"

"Well, he was smart enough not to use their real names, he used numbers instead. See here- yeah- this is number 5, and they said-" I told them everything they had told Steel before they knew he wasn't getting the messages.

After I told them everything, we went to the main table and started planning to take Steel down and free the girls from the trafficking system. Apparently, Steel had made a deal with number 7 to deliver something in 1 month and a week. And that something was, what we could only assume, a human trafficking delivery.

Suddenly, while we were plotting the downfall of our enemy, half of my wall exploded.

*HUGE FUCKING EXPLOSION SOUNDS*

We screamed out of reflex and ducked for cover. Some of us, I didn't have time to focus on who, went under the table. And others just threw themselves on the floor.

I snapped myself out of it, grabbed my gun from under the table that I had strapped there for this exact purpose. I took off the safety while standing, looking at what caused half my house to blow up.

6 men completely in black and ski masks on just like the ones we had fought with Charlie stormed inside, guns raised.

Nah, not in my damn house.

I immediately had my finger on the trigger after making sure none of my family were close to the little shits that thought they could attack me in my own damn house.

"If you move you die," One man bellowed pointing his gun at me. My own gun was pointing at him as well. I did as if I couldn't understand him.

"Eh, Espanyol? Me no hablo English." I said with a Spanish accent. Instead of letting him answer, I quickly put on the safety and threw to gun to Kelly who I had seen was coming next to me. While ducking to grab my knife from my boot right after I did that the man pulled the trigger, and a bullet shoot over my head. Close call.

Kelly had caught the gun and luckily knew how to take off the safety once again. She even made it look as if she knew what she was doing, even though she told me she had never even held a gun. She pointed it at the man next to the one who had talked, while I threw the knife into the stomach of the one who dared try and shoot me.

He screamed as the silver knife went deep into his gut, and he fell on his back from pain. Charlie ran to him, and before I could question her she pulled the knife out of his guts, gore and blood splattering, and held it ready for one of the men who came at her.

A gunshot finally went off and Kelly shrieked because of the sound. A gunshot was always extremely loud, and not exactly subtle. The guy who she had been aiming at had been hit in his left pectoral, and he went down. I cheered for Kelly, and then prepared for the next attack.

He came up from behind me gun pointing at the back of my head. I turned fast as lightning so that I was facing him. His eyes met mine.

"Do it then. Pull the trigger my love." I said sweetly, smiling at him.

"What the fuck?" He said hesitating. I punched him in the junk and stole his gun while he was distracted and shot him in the head. Ok so he was dead lol. I turned back to help out my girls, and saw that Silvia had apparently run to the kitchen while we were dealing with them and had grabbed a few extra knifes.

And she was doing a hella good job throwing them at the men as well. Kelly was shooting some of them, while Charlie was stabbing them. Honestly I enjoyed stabbing more than anything, so I decided to join Charlie in that. I grabbed one of the knifes Silvia held out for me, and joined Charlie.

Another gunshot went off. But this one was different from all the other ones, as when this one went off, Charlie screamed in agony. There was only one man left. I looked to Charlie, and saw that she had been shot by him.

A/N
Ok ok, I knowwwww you all hate me.
😗✌️
I'll throw you a rope tho:

*Lilith*

She had been shot in the leg, and if I didn't get her to the hospital asap, she would bleed out. The man who hurt her was still alive. Nope that wasn't going to happen. Not today damnit. Not my new family.

I ran to Charlie to help with the wound, and Silvia did the same. Blood was seeping from her leg. That was my mistake. Kelly screamed as well, and I looked up in a panic to see that the last man had bound her and was running away with her unable to move in his arms.

A/N
Better this way?
To be honest I don't think so.
You all still hate me.
Luv u all thooooooooo

Yesterday me and my mom went out with some of her friends, and they're extremely loud and crazy. Anyways my social battery ran out and I just completely started zoning out and stuff. I just wanted to go home tbh.

If this happens to anyone else reading this, just know you're not alone. And that I can 100% relate lol.

I also wanted to say sorry that I posted a few hours later then usual <3

Anywaysssssss

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Lots of loveeeeeee from meeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️