Chapter 17

*Lilith*

The next day it was time to do the thing. Or should I say meet the person. Ok fine, today was the day I was going to see anonymous again.

I was really excited, as she had been the closest thing I had to a friend for years. I changed a lot since the last time I saw her, and I had no doubt she changed as well.

Silvia luckily was fine, but I was still glad she went to the hospital to be sure.

Yesterday night Silvia and I chatted on the couch with some sushi about Silvia's life. She said that she didn't mind talking about it, so she basically spilled her guts out to me.

And I'm glad that she did. It brought us closer and made me see that it was a good thing her father was now in the black room. And yes he was still in there. I made sure to leave some leftovers for him last night so he wouldn't die on me of course.

Apparently, Silvia's father's name was Nate. He had been physically abusing her since she was 12, but the mental and emotional abuse started way before that. Silvia's parents split when she was 7, and even though her mother had tried her hardest, Nate got full custody of Silvia.

After that, Silvia never saw her mother again. Though they did follow each other on Facebook, but they never reached out to one another.

I personally think that it's bullshit that Silvia's mother didn't get custody over her own daughter, that literally came out of her body, but I wasn't the judge.

After talking for hours, Silvia had gone to her room to sleep, and I did the same. Although I have to admit that I didn't actually sleep that much. I just spent the half of the night on my phone.

And now I was here. Sitting on the floor in my closet, looking around for an outfit for today. I hated making choices like these, but it had to be done if I wanted to wear clothes today.

It was warm out today, but it wasn't summer, so I needed something warm enough not to freeze my ass off, but also something that I wouldn't be suffocating in.

After deciding my clothes, I went downstairs for some much some much needed food. I know I've said this before, but food was the main reason I'm still alive. Food was life.

Silvia was in the kitchen making food. Honestly that girl was now my favorite person in the entire universe. I mean she was making me food! I loved how easily she made herself at home.

"Hey gorgeous, you look great today." I said, I walking to her, and helping her with making food.

"Aww, thank girl. I wish I could say the same." She said looking me up and down, but her eyes were filled with humor.

"How dare you? You just broke my heart Sil." I said dramatically. She huffed a breath of laughter as we sat down to eat.

We talked about nothing and everything, and after a while it was time for me to leave. I helped clean up, and said goodbye to Silvia for now. She said she was going to explore the house a bit more and just chill while I was gone.

When I checked my phone for the time, when I was in my car, I saw I had about a thousand texts from Kelly. I opened them, slightly alarmed something might be wrong.

Kelly,

'Bitch where the fuck are you?'

'I can't deal with all these fake ass people without you'

'Some girls are staring at me. Probably because I was staring at one of them before. She's hot af.'

'Ugh'