Chapter 21

~One week later~

*Lilith*

"I HATE THE WORLD!" Silvia screamed as she was pounding the boxing sack as if she... well as if she hated the world. She was doing a great job at it as well, and her form was perfect.

"Come on Sil, you got this!" Kelly said cheering Silvia on. Silvia grunted, and then the timer on my phone went off.

"Stop, " I said, giving her a water bottle. She had just given 5 minutes of all the energy she had beating the boxing sack, and I was proud of her.

She was already such a long way from the girl she was just last week. So was Kelly for that matter. They had both gained more muscle, and especially with Silvia's bruised state from before, they now looked so much healthier.

"Yas girllll!" Kelly exclaimed, high-fiving Silvia.

"Abso-fuking-lutly incredible Sil!" I said and hugged her sweaty body.

"Yeah, I'm a badass now," Silvia said taking off her boxing gloves, looking proud of herself.

I had been training both of them almost the entire morning, every morning. Taking breaks of course. And if they felt like it, they could train in the evening as well. At first, they couldn't even stand for the rest of the day after the first real workout, let alone work out again.

But as the week went on, they started becoming so much fitter, that I even spied them train in the evening on their own a few times. Yesterday I had started teaching them some self-defense.

"That was the end for today. Go and do whatever." I said smiling at my family. They both nodded and we all went to get showers.

That evening we were all chilling out by my pool in the sun reading books and such. Then I decided that they were ready. Or at least, we could talk about it.

"Hey, Sil?" I asked putting my romance book (oh who am I kidding it was full of smut) away.

"Yeah?" Silvia asked, looking at me and away from her phone.

"How do you feel about your father?" I asked her, and her entire posture tensed.

"I think he's an asshole." She said eyeing me suspiciously.

"Okeyyyy, well how would you feel about killing him?" I said as if we were discussing something as casual as the weather. Kelly's head snapped to me, and I remembered that we never even talked about each other's pasts.

"I would enjoy killing him, if... wait where is he anyway? I swear if you tell me he's still in the trunk of your car-" Silvia said, and I interrupted her.

"You'll do what exactly? Anyways, he isn't in my trunk anymore. What kind of person do you think I am? My poor car wouldn't like that very much would it?" I scoffed, and Kelly snorted.

"Yep, your poor car," She said, rolling her eyes. I glared at her. I couldn't keep up the glare for long though. She was way too gorgeous to be able to be pissed off at.

"Then where is he?" Silvia said sitting up straighter.

"In Narnia," I said out of reflex. It was something I always said when people asked me where something was or where someone was. People hated it, and I loved it.