Chapter 5

*Steel*

That girl.
She was so... innocent.

She looked at me with all the confidence she could muster. Trying to intimidate me. Poor thing wouldn't kill a fly.

Although she did punch me. I had to admit that she was hella good at punching, and had almost broken my nose. Maybe her father taught her.

I still didn't even know her name. I remembered that she had introduced herself in class, but back then I couldn't be bothered to remember it. I didn't even notice that Kelly was sitting on me, until she blocked my view of the new girl.

Normally, Kelly had much more makeup on. I had to say more makeup suited her better then with less makeup.

"Why didn't you put on makeup today." I asked her bluntly. She gaped at me for a second, before looking away and taking a deep breath.

"There isn't a reason babe" She said turning back to me, but not looking me in the eyes.

"Tomorrow I want you to wear more makeup." I stated, and Kelly turned around in my lap, her back glued to my front.

"Of course babe" She said.

I looked back to the new girl. She was much prettier than Kelly. And her smile was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

"So, are we going to the tracks today?" Matt asked me, and I nodded.

The tracks were where all the illegal street races were held. The gang was at the top of the winners list, and we had to keep our reputation up.

Just then, the new girl stood along with another girl that she had been around.

They kept on talking while walking towards the exit, and the new girl laughed at something the other girl said.

"Hey babe, I'm going to head out to class, I'll catch up with you later." Kelly said, standing up and walking out. I nodded.

My inner circle kept and talking around me, as I felt my phone vibrate once in my pocket.

I grabbed it, and checked who messaged me. It was my father. I unlocked my phone and read.

'Hey son. You have a few people in your gang who are disloyal, and are behind on payments. I have a few people who I can hire. You can pick who when you get home.'

I gritted my teeth. How the hell did my father know who was disloyal in my gang, and I didn't. And did he seriously just text me that he already had someone to do the job?

He was right that I didn't like killing people, but I could chose my own assassins thank you very much.

"You ok dude? You look like you're about to kill someone." Jake said, smirking. He would love it if I did.

I told them what my father just texted me and they all fell silent.

"How would you're father know what's going on in the gang? Isn't he out?" Milo said, stating the obvious.

"Let's go," I said, standing up and grabbing my stuff. The others followed not a second after.

"I want to know what my fathers intentions are with my gang."

*Lilith*

Silvia and I left each to our separate classes after lunch. After our classes we met up in the main hallway.

"How did your class go?" I asked Silvia when I reached her.

"It was fine. What about yours?"

"Eh, nothing special." I answered. And she nodded her head in acknowledgement.