Location: unknown

Jesse's POV

Emily is missing. That is how this day is going and now we have all made the discovery that Liana is no where to be found either. I'm trying not to freak out but Ellia is a different story which worries me because she is with child and this can't be good for the baby. Jordi, Elly and I all meet at Liana's house because her mom asked us to.

I've never seen this many people in their house at once. Cop cars are outside of the house and so many cops are inside. I'm not one to be freaked out daily but this one definitely takes the cake.

"Okay everyone, listen up!" Officer Avery, the lead on this case silences the room.

"We now have two missing girls and the police department has officially named Theo as a suspect in their disappearance. These incidents that have been happening are just too close together not to take into consideration. Liana is not safe when he is around and he has shown us that he will break every rule set in place to get to her. I don't think kidnapping is that far out for him. So here's what's happening, we have our men all over the town, at every entrance and exit possible. We're getting their faces blasted on every news station that will catch the most attention."

All eyes are on him.

"If anyone has heard from Liana at any point today, text message, phone call, anything, I need to know now. She's a smart girl, if she knew where Theo was keeping Emily, she may have given us the information we need without directly telling us."

"Wait, you think she knows Theo took Emily and where he is hiding her?" I ask.

"I don't doubt it. He is unpredictable. If we get noticeably involved, it could end bad for both of them. We've dealt with people like this before. That's usually how it goes." Officer Avery is very firm in his comments.

Why would she go after a guy who deliberately hurts her? I can't help but be mad at her because she knows what he's capable of. I know Liana just wants to help Emily but not this way.

We are all on our phones trying to figure out if there is any text, or anything possibly on social media that'll help us figure out where they may be. The only text she has sent me today was asking if I had seen Emily. That was at about eleven in the morning and it's almost five thirty now.

"Wait!" Jordi screams and everyone looks at him.

"She shared her location an hour ago, I didn't notice until now. The last location it picked up was elder woods in town. Her phone must be off now, the location isn't updating." The room is quiet.

Officer Avery asks for Jordi's phone and immediately gathers his men. They make plans to block off the woods to make sure no one goes in or out. Liana's parents and Emily's mom demand to go with but Officer Avery politely denies their request due to safety.

Ellia has been quiet this whole time, I can tell how much she cares. I know we all have a lot to say to Liana but now the main, most important topic is to find her and Emily.

This has to end, Theo cannot get away with this anymore.