Never in a million years

We get taken to the hospital and they allow me to stay with Emily the entire time. I didn't really need to be checked out but since she had been kidnapped and gone all day, they wanted to monitor her.

Officer Avery doesn't question us right away. I know he is waiting for our parents, that's when the real interrogation will start. I know how hard I'm going to get scolded but I don't have any regrets. No one knows what would have happened if things would have went any other way tonight. Yes, what I did was stupid but I know how Theo works.

"Never in a million years would I have thought that this would happen to me. I always thought my life was boring and the most action I would see was from my comic books." She starts.

I look at her, trying to hold back every emotion possible.

"Stop give it me the sad Liana puppy eyes. I'm fine, you're fine. They're going to jail, for real this time."

"He should have stayed in the first time. He always finds a way. I don't know how, or why, but he does."

"He won't this time." Officer Avery chimes in. "He was released on bail last time, the charges of assault on Liana are still on him. Now we have him on new charges that includes kidnapping and assault. He's not going anywhere, I know your lawyer will fight to get bail taken away."

This eases my nerves a little. Emily and I talk until our parents come. Her mom is overwhelmed with emotion. My parents hug me so tight and don't let go for a long time. All three of them talk to us, getting every detail they possibly but not before the cops take our statements.

They allowed Ellia, Jesse, and Jordi to visit. Elia was practically in tears when I first saw her. Jesse looked visibly pissed and Jordi looked the calmest out of all of them.

"So, this is the crazy things that happen in my life that I wanted to keep you all from. It follows me wherever I go and I hate that it spreads to the people I love." I'm crying at this point.

"Hey, we all have baggage. Your's is now locked up, hopefully for a really long time." Jordi comforts me.

We're out in the waiting room, just to give Emily and her mom some time but soon I will have to go down to the station. I don't know what will happen from this day forward. Moving again has ran through my mind so much these past few days. I realized that I can't run every single time I have a problem. I have to stay and fight because I am strong and I won't let anyone chase me away from my own life.

"I don't get you Liana, I don't think I ever have." Jesse finally speaks to me.

"Well, there is a lot that comes with me. I'm figuring it out just like you are." I smile slightly.

We hug and I have a hard time letting go.

I don't want to let go.