Plan win her back: part 1

"Hey long time no see" I said as I walked into the tour bus. "El!" Alan exclaimed and hugged me. "Ashby!" I exclaimed and hugged him back. "glad to see you're doing warped tour" Aaron said. "yeah same, it'll be warped tour 2014 pt 2" I said. "I didn't introduce you, this is Mikaela Valdemar, she's a photographer" Austin said and introduced me to a girl with light pink hair. "yeah I've seen her around the AP studios" I said,"I'm Elizabeth Ortiz" I said and shook her hand. "are you related to the Ortiz brothers?" Mikaela asked "Gerardo is my husband" I said. "do you know Kevin Ortiz?" Mikaela asked. "of course he's my brother-in-law," I said. "they dated" Austin said. "you did?" I asked. "yeah, didn't Kevin tell you?" Mikaela asked. "no, he didn't," I said playing stupid. "oh, yeah we dated a while ago" Mikaela said. "why'd you guys break up?" I asked. "we fell apart" she said. "I understand, stuff happens" I said and smiled. Honestly I felt like such a fake and I hated it but you do anything for family.

Couple hours later we had our first concert.

"So how long have you been married to Gerardo?" Mikaela asked. Everyone had gone out to the bar, so it was just Mikaela and I. "about a week" I said and laughed. "a week?" Mikaela asked. "yes" I said. "How'd you guys meet?" Mikaela asked. "did you ever watch the show, Los quince que soñé?" I asked. "yes" Mikaela said. "we were judges on the show and that's how we met, after that Gerardo took me out for lunch and a couple months later we started dating" I explained. "how long did you guys date before you got married?" Mikaela asked. "Two years" I said. "Wow" Mikaela said. "what about you and Kevin how was that," I asked. "In all honesty it was great" Mikaela said. "Then why'd you guys break up?" I asked. "he didn't trust me" Mikaela said. "but do you still like him?" I asked. "Yes" Mikaela said. "well go back out there and get your man" I said. "I don't even know if he still likes me" Mikaela said. "oh he does" I said. "How would you know?" Mikaela asked. "trust me I do" I said. "do you think I should call him?" Mikaela asked. "yes" I said. "okay" Mikaela said and picked up her phone and dialed Kevin's number.

"He's not answering" Mikaela said. "keep trying" I suggested. "nope" Mikaela said. "When he sees the missed calls he'll call back" I said. "hey Mikaela I wanna show you something" Tino said and Mikaela walked out. As soon they left I pulled out my phone and dialed Kevin's number, he didn't answer.

"Hello?"

"Adonde este Kevin?"

"El it's late let me sleep"

"Call Kevin and tell him to pick up his damn cell, Mikaela is trying to call him"

"Alright"

I hung up and a couple minutes later Kevin called me back.

"Que juego estas jugando tu? dices que quieres regresar con Mikaela pero no contestas cuando uno te habla, niño tu que piensas?"

"I'll call her right back"

"Now! She may be with Austin so go!"

"I will"

//Kevin's POV//

I was about to go to sleep when I saw four missed calls. The most recent one was from Gera so I assumed they were all from him.

"Hello?"

"Hey El told me, to tell you, to call her"

"What for?"

"Just call her, oh she's probably mad so brace yourself"

"Got it" I said and hung up.

I dialed El's number and it rang for not even a second when she picked it up.

"Que juego estas jugando tu? dices que quieres regresar con Mikaela pero no contestas cuando uno te habla, niño tu que piensas?"

I knew Elizabeth was pissed, she only brings out her Spanish vocabulary when she's pissed.

"I'll call her right back"

"Now! She may be with Austin so go!"

"I will" She hung up and I dialed Mikaela's number. It was almost the third ring when suddenly she answered.

"Mikaela?"

"Kevin?"