Warped Tour kick off party

I walked into the apartment smiling from ear to ear.

"Why are you so happy?" Jess asked. "you'll never guess" I said. "what?" Taylor asked. "he asked me to be his girlfriend" I said. "who?" Jess and Taylor asked. "Kevin" I said. "ohmygod" Taylor and Jess exclaimed and gave me a hug. "I knew you and him were gonna be a thing" Jess said. "we're keeping it a secret" I said. "why?" Taylor asked. "Paparazzi" I said. "Makes sense" Taylor said and walked off. Jess kept looking at me and signaled to her room. "I'm going to go changed" I said and got up.

"It's because of Gael right?" Jess asked. "yes" I said. "you have to tell Kevin about your past" Jess said. "I will, just not right now" I said. "fine" Jess said. "hey warped tour is about to start in a few weeks, and Henry wants us there for the kick off party" Taylor said as she poked her head into my room. "when?" I asked. "tomorrow" Taylor said. "better start packing" Jess said. "right" I said and took out a suitcase.

As soon as we were done packing we placed our bags near the door and ordered pizza. "hey we should watch a movie" Jess said. "Annabelle" Taylor exclaimed. "fine" I said and grabbed a six pack of monster.

As soon as the movie was over we all headed off to bed.

**********************************

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

I took a shower and changed into a black Asking Alexandria tank top with a pair of blue pj bottoms. As I dried my hair I heard my phone ring.

"Hello"

"How's the most beautiful girl in the world?"

"I don't know I haven't checked Zuria Vega's twitter"

"Wow, I was talking about you"

"Me? no you must have the wrong number"

"I don't know maybe I do, maybe I should go to your house"

"No, I just woke up"

"Perfect ill see you in your natural state"

"No, but you can come around four"

"Why four?"

"Warped Tour kick off party"

"What's that?"

"It's a party that's held before the start of a massive tour with forty bands"

"Okay, do you want me to be at your house?"

"Yes"

"Okay I'll be there"

"Alright see you then"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and walked out. we ate and then walked off to get ready.

I changed into a black short sleeve dress with a skater skirt bottom that went down to about my midthigh. I slipped on a pair of black vans. I waved my hair and added foundation, mascara and liquid eyeliner with blood red lipstick. I grabbed my phone and camera and walked out into the living room. Jess was already sitting on the couch ready to go. She was wearing a red dress with long sleeves and a tight skirt that went down to her midthigh, her blue hair was straightened and she was wearing foundation, mascara and liquid eyeliner with black pumps. "Ready to go?" Taylor asked. She was wearing a black strapless dress with black knee high, high heeled boots with a black leather jacket. Her blond hair was curled and she was wearing heavy black eye makeup. "Wait I gotta wait for Kevin" I said as the doorbell rang. "you summoned him" Jess said. I laughed and went to opened the door. "I got you these" Kevin said and handed me a dozen red roses. "Thank you" I said and kissed him. "Your welcome" Kevin said. "come on in" I said as we stepped inside. "hi"Kevin said. "hey" Taylor and Jess said. "alright lets we go" I said. "let's go get wasted" Jess exclaimed.

We got into Kevin's car and drove off.

"So what are you guys doing at warped?" Kevin asked. "I'm lead singer of the pretty reckless" Taylor said. "you were also in gossip girl and how the grinch stole Christmas correct?" Kevin asked. "yes" Taylor said. "I'm their merch girl and I'm also Mikaela's assistant" Jess said. "and I'm photographing all of warped tour." I said. "how long is it?" Kevin asked. "its about a year, if you include the months we're going to be in Europe" I said. "A year?" Kevin asked. "Yes" I said. "that's a long time" Kevin said. "its a long tour" I said. "But it's so much fun" Jess said. "yes that's for sure," Taylor said.

We arrived at the venue and walked out.

"Hey it's the party girls" Austin Carlile said and ran to hug us. "hey" we said. "Austin this is my boyfriend, Kevin Ortiz" I said and Austin and Kevin shook hands. "Austin Carlile, lead singer of Of Mice and Men" Austin said. "Nice to meet you" Kevin said. "I'm going to introduce him to the others, I'll see you at warped" I said to Austin. "yeah" Austin said.

After introducing Kevin to all the band members and crew members we took our place for the performances. Kevin watched while I took pictures.

"Hey do you gonna get out of here?" I asked. "sure" Kevin said. "hey imma leave, I'll see you back home" I told Jess who was dancing with Parker Canon from The story so far. "okay" Jess said.

"Lets go" I said and we walked out hand in hand.