I really don't care

"I'm going to walk around" I said once we arrived in England. I walked to my bunk and pulled out some clothes. I walked to the bathroom and changed into a sleeveless dress with indigo color flower prints all over the dress. The bottom had a skater skirt and the top was tight. I slipped on a pair of light blue socks that went up to my mid calf with a pair of black doc martens. I waved my hair and added foundation and mascara. I slipped on a light blue oversized long sleeve shirt and swung a small black purse with a gold chain over my chest. I stuffed my phone and wallet in the purse and walked out, camera in my hand.

"Ill be back for the first concert" I said and walked out.

I snapped a few pictures and walled around London.

I was sitting in a café when I saw a notification from Instagram.

In the picture he was at a bar with his arm around a girl.

@kevinOrtizofficial:life is too short to sit here with a broken heart #immovingonwithoutyou

It's not the fact that he posted this picture that got me mad, it's the fact that he used one of my slogans from my brand of t-shirts to explain how he was feeling.

My next mistake was looking through the comments.

(a/n: I'm sorry if these usernames are yours, I made them up so i really don't know if they're real. again sorry if you feel insulted. I'm not doing it intentionally)

@kevin_ortiz143:i am sooooo glad that he finally decided to ditch that girl Mikaela, we all knew she was no good.

@unicornsss:@kevin_ortiz143 for real she was no good! good thing he moved on to someone wayyyyyy prettier!

"They don't even know half the story" I said and almost chucked my phone at the wall.

@kevinOrtizofficial: remember don't let anyone bring you down. #immovingonwithoutyou #byemydear

"Ohmygod!" I shrieked and threw my phone at the brick wall. I got weird looks from everyone but I didn't care. i left a twenty dollar bill plus a ten dollar tip, picked up what was left my phone and walked out. I hailed a taxi and arrived at the venue.

"IamsoangryIamgoingtokillsome bodyIswear" I said in one breath as I walked into the bus. "what happened?" Jess asked. "check Instagram and look at our brand name" I said. "okay" Jess said and took out her phone, "what the fuckboys?" Jess exclaimed. "he hashtagged us" I said in between my teeth. "why would he even do that?" Jess asked. "obviously he wants me to see that he has moved on" I said,"I'm so angry" I shouted and threw my phone at the door just as Austin opened it. "woah" Austin said. "Sorry" I said and sat down. "what happened?" he asked as he walked in followed by Aaron, Tino, Phil and Alan.

After I explained what had happened they all just stared at me. "you're gonna do something about this" Jess said and walked to her bunk and came back with t-shirts. "here" she said and handed all six of us white shirts with black words that said: moving on without you. We all put them on top of out regular shirts and Jess snapped a picture

(A/N: I got the idea from the twitter war between Giovanni Dos Santos and Belinda)

@Mickybaby: get your moving on without you t-shirts from @Jessybaby's and I's clothing line from @loserinc #movingoutwithoutyou

"Instagram war!" Aaron exclaimed and took out his phone and everyone reposted the picture. "we're not done here" I said and walked over to my bunk and pulled out two black t-shirts with the words "I don't care" in white melting letters.

"Here" I said and threw Austin one.

"Take it" I said to Jess as I sat next to Austin. "Wait it's got to be more convincing" Alan said. "sit on his lap" Aaron said. "are you cool with this?" I asked Austin. "lets do this" Austin said and I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I kissed his cheek as we showed off our shirts so that the words were visible. "Perfect" Jess said and took the picture.

@MickyBaby:this is me not caring about your bullshit #idontcare #getyourownslogans

Within seconds people were commenting and one girl had tagged Kevin. "let the war begin" I said as the comments started flooding.