When you look in her eyes all you see is hate

//Mikaela's POV//

"Who the hell was that guy!" Gael shouted as soon as we drove off. "he's the guy I photographed, I don't know what the hell he was doing following me around!" I shouted. "You better not be lying" Gael shouted. "what do you want now?" I asked. "listen to me, I need you to deliver a package" Gael said. "I'm not being your delivery girl anymore" I said and looked out the window. "you will keep doing it," Gael said and gripped my arm. "tell me one reason why" I said. "because you love me" Gael said and shoved a brown package in my hand. "we're gonna drop you off and you wait for Ray and then you walk home" Gael said. "are you crazy! do you want me to get jumped!" I shouted. "that's your problem now go" Gael said and opened the door. "fuck you" I said as I got out and slammed the door. "love you too" Gael said and drove off.

I walked down the street and saw Ray waiting near the fence. "hey Mikaela" Ray said and took a breath of his cigarette. "Here" I said and handed him the package. "that's all I get not even a kiss?" ray asked. "bye ray, ill see you next time" I said and walked off. "walk on the sidewalk don't want you to get kidnapped love" ray called out as I walked down the street.

"Why are you home so late?" Taylor asked as I walked in. "I had to deliver a package for Gael" I said and sat down across from her. "again?" Taylor asked,"if I were you I would drop all connection with him" Taylor said. "I can't" I said. "yes you can!" Taylor said. "You don't understand I can't" I said and walked off to my room.

//the next day//

"When are you going on tour?" I asked Taylor. "next week" Taylor said as she zipped up her jacket. "alright I'm going to go pick up my next assignment and then I'll meet you at the recording studio" I said and walked off to my room.

I took a shower and changed into a black skater skirt with a white t-shirt with the British flag on the front. I tucked in the shirt and slipped on a pair of grey knee socks with black combat boots. I dried my hair and grabbed my phone and camera.

Taylor had already left so I was home alone. I locked up the apartment and walked to the studio.

"Hey baby" Brandon said as I walked pasted him. "not today satan" I said and continued walking. "one day hun" Brandon called out.

"I'm here to pick up my next assignment" I said to Derek the director. "Here you're going to he attending Premios juventude and you will photograph the arriving ceremony and the award ceremony" Derek said. "when?" I asked. "tomorrow your leaving for Miami" Derek said. "okay," I said and grabbed the ticket and badge out of his hands. I walked out and hailed a taxi to the recording studio.

"Hey, I gotta make this fast" I said and said hugged the guys. "I'm going to Miami for the next two days but I'll meet you guys in Los Angeles" I said. "okay" Taylor said. "well I'll see you guys in LA" I said and hugged them goodbye.

I walked the rest of the way home and packed my bags.

//Kevin's POV//

"You've been really quiet these past days" Gerardo said. "I keep thinking about this is girl" I said. "Whats her name?" Gerardo asked. "Mikaela Valdemar" I said. "Let's look her up" Gerardo said and sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop. "Here we go, she's a photographer well known, she's photographed for Alternative Press, Kerrang!, People magazine and she went to Iraq and did a story on how war affects the women and she was there in ferguson, New York, and Chicago. She recently went to South Korea and photographed Big Bang, Shinee and 2NE1" Gerardo read,"dude this girl has done everything!" Gerardo exclaimed. "What about her personal life?" I asked. "nothing, she doesn't like to talk about her family, it does say she's from Detroit, but that's it" Gerardo said. "look up her twitter and Instagram maybe she has a boyfriend" I said. "alright" Gerardo said. "Look" I said as I saw her twitter pictures. "who's that guy?" I asked. "somebody named max green" Gerardo said "are they dating?" I asked. "no, wait she just posted something" Gerardo said. "gonna be at Premios Juventud, wish me luck" Gerardo read. "She's gonna be at Premios juventud?" I asked. "yes," Gerardo said. "we're gonna be there" I said. "yes" Gerardo said. "perfect, this works out perfectly, I'll be able to see her again" I exclaimed. "Estas bien clavado" Gerardo said and walked out of my room.